Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Login Error

Started by defTHE1s, Nov 17, 2012, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

It has happened every time I log in along this year, i put my username and password and it says it's wrong, and gives me a captcha and a simple question.. why?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Quote from: defTHE1s on Nov 17, 2012, 08:26 PM
It has happened every time I log in along this year, i put my username and password and it says it's wrong, and gives me a captcha and a simple question.. why?

It's to avoid any bot, Nuno did that on purpose, I think. You just have to be logged in "forever", I guess.

defTHE1s

I supposed that (the security matter) but I always choose 3600 mins, it's enough for me :)
Thx.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

deftoolsys07

I was wondering this myself... It's annoying
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Crazylegs

more annoying than bots?

defTHE1s

maybe do the captcha thing and the question only the time you login, i mean, without the error message

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: defTHE1s on Nov 26, 2012, 06:23 AM
maybe do the captcha thing and the question only the time you login, i mean, without the error message
Probably can't help that most of these types of forums are just templates doubt it was coded by the admin

samson simpson

samson simpson

SwerveCityUSA

Dave, if you're out there, please send a message.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat