Started by defsteve, Nov 20, 2012, 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Show: JKL The Deftones outdoor mini-concert
Date: December 11, 2012
Time: 6:45 PM

Apply for up to two (2) tickets here : www.1iota.com

EDIT:

The Deftones will no longer be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday, December 11th.  Unfortunately, this performance has been cancelled.

We apologize, and we look forward to seeing you at future 1iota events!

Regards,
The 1iota Jimmy Kimmel Live Audience Team

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

shoop

This is exactly the TV performance I was hoping for.. live crowd (which is usually boring), but mainly because they get 2 songs aired. A Conan performance for old times sake would be cool too.

only pieces remain

shoop

where does it say anything about cancelled? other than 1 person on facebook

Vesanic

And it seems attendees have received an email announcing that.

ponyx

Good Evening:

We're contacted you to let you know that The Deftones will no longer be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday, December 11th.  Unfortunately, this performance has been cancelled. We wanted to contact you as soon as we received word from production.  

We apologize, and we look forward to seeing you at future 1iota events!

Regards,
The 1iota Jimmy Kimmel Live Audience Team

FFFFUUUUUU!...

shoop

FUCK. What the hell.. i'm dying for some new pro-shot from the Tones.

Vesanic

This is pretty weird. They still have two dates to re-schedule, the European tour is small as fuck (not even a date in Holland, even though another European tour should happen this summer), they still have to play more KNY material live, not a word regarding the Tempest video, not a word regarding last week's contest, and now this.

976-EVIL

Yeah I am with you Vesanic, no Video, no late night TV performance ....where is the promotion for this Record?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Bza々

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 20, 2012, 06:03 AM
This is pretty weird. They still have two dates to re-schedule, they still have to play more KNY material live, not a word regarding the Tempest video, not a word regarding last week's contest, and now this.

World ends in 4 weeks bro.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

shoop

Passion Pit is cancelled as well (they were scheduled a day before Deftones I think) so that's cool.. probably has nothing to do with Deftones themselves then, but rather the Kimmel team.

rufas

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Nov 20, 2012, 06:07 AM
Yeah I am with you Vesanic, no Video, no late night TV performance ....where is the promotion for this Record?

Fuck knows, seriously.

only pieces remain