Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

looking for awesome performance of digital bath

Started by 7t9cobra, Dec 19, 2012, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7t9cobra

I found a link on here a year or so ago and I can not fond the link or video. Someone said it was their best live performance and I have to agree. Does anyone know the video I'm talking about? Don't get me wrong, I love almost all of their live performances, but this was stunning.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

7t9cobra

Yes! Thanks. Feel free to post up some of your favorite performances. Maybe there are a few I missed.

DeftonesNZ

I like this and the other performances from the webcast because he sings the songs with slight changes, Like he adds a scream at the start of knife party,yells the blow me away part of change and I love how he softly and melodically sings the last bit of digital bath plus he sounds really good vocally.
[HQ] Deftones - Digital Bath live @ Internet House Party, June 1st 2000

kurtone

I liked how he sang the outro of Change whenever White Pony had just came out. I remember him doing it on the Letterman performance.

N0S3BLEED976

DeftonesNZ

I think the internet party clip sounds a bit different because of the bad quality all the songs have the same vocal sound but that one's a good version "Change" from that set is amazing though it's really intense all the guys just go really hectic and Chino is just yelling some random stuff ,good shit. Edit:Got it confused with the Musique Plus set which is amazing

Vesanic

@DeftonesNZ: The quality? I thought the new rip I put up on YouTube was pretty good on that point. But oh well.

I've always thought the Holmdel performance was the best performance of Digital Bath. Chino almost never sounded so on point of that song, each high note is absolutely perfect, especially the very last one, when he goes "Moooooooreeeeeeeeeeeee", he does the "-reeeeee" exactly like he did on the record (3:27 in the Holmdel video], and he pretty much never does that. I also think the bad quality of the recording adds to it, it makes it very dark and gloomy. And the whole mood is very depressing, it totally fits. I like the Internet House Party performance a lot, but I think he sounds way better on the Holmdel one.

Here's an audio I uploaded a while ago. He does the "-reee" thing on every high note, I think. A very good performance too, maybe just as flawless:

Deftones - Digital Bath live @ Riviera Theatre, July 1st 2000

Teknoman

I make music too

DeftonesNZ

Yeah V your one's good but there are some shit versions on there as-well that sound like they were recorded straight from the webcast.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

sooniletugo

^Yeah, I was gonna post that Bizarre Fest '00 one too. Amazing.

DeftonesNZ

Forgot about that one ,the whole sets good too

Caín