Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep 2013

Started by luisch, Dec 19, 2012, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

Well, Chino post in twitter a Formant live vid with the phrase "waking the team...", some guy of the deftones latino community on facebook talk with Todd Wilkinson some days ago and he told to him "We're working on stuff. We'll try to finish up some stuff in March." and said too "Needs work, but it's gonna be good."

Expectations?
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Playhouse

um fuck yeah. But it's probably going to be with new chino vox style. Still excited

Inkblades

Very exciting.

chuckles

Bring it in! Nail crosses!
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

DeftonesNZ

Pretty excited,I'm always interested to hear some new stuff

Gee

Yeah maybe we'll get some TS in 2015.

Seriously guys, a tour with Deftones, third EP with Crosses, Palms, eating sandwiches, taking naps...the guy's schedule is packed.

Otherwise, yeah of course I'm excited. The TS album was better than whatever Crosses has done ever since. It held the old dark and moody quality of the stuff Chino was writing before Diamond Eyes came out. Crosses is cool, but I find it less interesting so far.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

E-Money

TS 2013 fuck yezz.  Probably wont happen but we can dream! 

Deadradio

hi man

chino does have some time off I believe until Feb

deftoner664

Quote from: Gee on Dec 20, 2012, 01:16 AM

Seriously guys, a tour with Deftones, third EP with Crosses, Palms, eating sandwiches, taking naps...the guy's schedule is packed.

Otherwise, yeah of course I'm excited. The TS album was better than whatever Crosses has done ever since. It held the old dark and moody quality of the stuff Chino was writing before Diamond Eyes came out. Crosses is cool, but I find it less interesting so far.

hahah! I concur with what this man has said.

On a side note, I hope this give us more probability to hear studio versions of the songs " New Guitar" "Fen-Fen" , and I don't believe there was a studio version of "March" was there? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I love this song. I hope it makes a future album.
http://youtu.be/l8P4v73X-Xk
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

bewareofrats

I'll believe it if I see it.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

DeftonesNZ

I think we will get some new stuff Chino says he spends all his spare time making music because it's his main hobby so I guess it's do able considering he spends so much of his time voluntarily making music.

Rxx

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

;D Team Sleep is sleeping right now. Maybe coma
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

nicklav

Quote from: deftoner664 on Dec 29, 2012, 01:14 AM
Quote from: Gee on Dec 20, 2012, 01:16 AM

hahah! I concur with what this man has said.

On a side note, I hope this give us more probability to hear studio versions of the songs " New Guitar" "Fen-Fen" , and I don't believe there was a studio version of "March" was there? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I love this song. I hope it makes a future album.
http://youtu.be/l8P4v73X-Xk

That song is amazing...

skinnypuppy

This is such great news, we'll definitely have an album by 2020

deftones47

All right! Awesome news! I can't wait!

mrpelon94

solid gold is live from the stage....who's with me 8)

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Jan 15, 2013, 08:50 AM
solid gold is live from the stage....who's with me 8)
No it's not "Natalie portman" is the demo of "live from the stage", "solid gold" is totally different.

TheyCallMeP

Looped Staring At The Queen continuously on my computer, I just destroyed any chance of being productive at home. Shit happens