3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Shadow46/2

This is the first time I've ever seen the inside of the booklet for the self-titled. Gorgeous art.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

cvthedrv

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Dec 28, 2012, 02:32 AM
This is the first time I've ever seen the inside of the booklet for the self-titled. Gorgeous art.

why?

7fwords

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Dec 28, 2012, 12:37 AM
Black White Pony CD looks so clean...

Yes it is very clean. The case shows very minor wear, other than that everything looks absolutely like new.

7fwords

ignore the fashion

7fwords

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 30, 2013, 11:17 AM
How much are you wanting for the cassette?

Very sorry i just read your reply today. The previous listing has been sold. I've relist another s/t tape today.

7fwords

i added diamond eyes indonesian misprinted cd to my ebay today

7fwords

another s/t indonesian cassette for sale on my eBay

SwerveCityUSA

why do cocksuckers always sell shit for more than it's worth on the bay? I hate to know some dumb dude will click that pretty blue button for you chumps. just sell it for 10 bucks like a fair person in this human race and cut your shorts and losses.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Zantera

Because it might be worth more to some people than to others? Personal value and all that. I have items in my collection that I wouldn't even consider selling, even if the buyer offered me twice the money that I paid initially.

I don't think 20 dollars is A LOT for a collectors item, because you pretty much have to be a huge fan if you collect cassettes as well.

DeftonesNZ

I think the buyer has the right to ask for whatever price they want nobody is being forced to buy it and those who do buy it obviously feel its worth it to them, The seller gets the money and the buyer gets an item they'll treasure, everyone's happy and as far as collectables go these are super affordable especially considering the rarity, if you're too cheap to spend $20 on a rare item your collection isn't going to grow very much.

pony_01

wah bro disini jual kaset laku yah? hahahaha ane jadi pengenn.. tapi barang koleksi sih..

7fwords

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 20, 2013, 11:03 PM
why do cocksuckers always sell shit for more than it's worth on the bay? I hate to know some dumb dude will click that pretty blue button for you chumps. just sell it for 10 bucks like a fair person in this human race and cut your shorts and losses.

you will do the same if you're jobless and you need money to pay your bills, to buy food, and all other daily expenses. no need to call me a cocksucker.

only pieces remain

hes a shitbag troll. pay no mind to him.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: 7fwords on May 21, 2013, 03:07 PM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 20, 2013, 11:03 PM

you will do the same if you're jobless and you need money to pay your bills, to buy food, and all other daily expenses. no need to call me a cocksucker.

yes your right, It was more indirect though. just keep It man, the lyric booklet alone is pretty poetry your going to want to keep.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

7fwords

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 26, 2013, 12:51 AMyes your right, It was more indirect though. just keep It man, the lyric booklet alone is pretty poetry your going to want to keep.

I collect s/t tape more than 1 copy, honestly i'm obsessed with this tape. I originally own like 10 copies or so. I'm selling it one by one so i can make money for my daily expenses, tough life these days, hard to find a job. Anyway, for sure i'll keep my last one.

Shadow46/2

Quote from: cvthedrv on Dec 28, 2012, 03:09 AM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Dec 28, 2012, 02:32 AM

why?

I never actually bought the s/t, it was given to me back in high school, but just the disc.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.