Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Shameless

Started by samson simpson, Jan 09, 2013, 03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

Any fans ?  just got into it over the last few months and its easily in my top 5 ever

goddamn I love Frank..

bright lights, big city

I've only caught a few episodes from season 1. It's usually on when there's something I feel like watching, but I intend to catch up soon since the new season starts this weekend.

Oh and for obvious reasons I love Emmy Rossum.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

Dude when frank told the transplant people butter face didnt need the heart just to get her pension, SHAMELESS!!

Good show, Dunno about top 5 material tho
💩

Jacob

great show, anxiously awaiting season 3. and yeah, Emmy Rossum is pretty. very pretty.

I'm curious about the original show as well. one of these days I will have to check it out. the original usually IS better that the american remake, after all.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Jan 09, 2013, 03:32 AM
Any fans ?  just got into it over the last few months and its easily in my top 5 ever

goddamn I love Frank..

Been watching it since day 1,and I really like it. I wish someone would successfully kill Frank,I loathe him. But I love Lip though...smart kid and better man than Frank.

deftones86

Just got into this show watched the marathon a couple days ago.

bright lights, big city

Ok I think you guys are bringing me back in... gonna play some catch-up this weekend with this.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?