Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bates Motel

Started by devilinside, Feb 12, 2013, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Really hoping this show is as good as I'm wanting it to be...being a HUGE Psycho fan.

Bates Motel (A&E) Trailer

bright lights, big city

Interesting, and it's got Richard from Lost! A&E Surprised me last year with Longmire, so I'll definitely check this thing out.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

Pretty cool start.
💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

First episode to air on Monday I thought?

chinomoreno876

the first episode is already on demand on comcast, i just watched it and yeah it seems good so far....

theis

This show is getting better and better.

Love it.

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lithium on Apr 11, 2013, 12:23 AM
Mmmm Norma bates
Quote from: theis on Apr 09, 2013, 08:40 PM
This show is getting better and better.

Love it.
Both you bros are spot on. Last episode was really good.
DERP

devilinside

I Concur...my only issue is I can tell Freddie Highmore is trying really hard at his American accent.

bright lights, big city

Speaking of good new shows with Brits... fucking Hugh Dancy in Hannibal is fantastic. As is Mads Mikkelsen. So weird seeing something like that on network television.
DERP

devilinside

Dude...last night with the mushroom people,crazy!

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 12, 2013, 05:22 AM
Speaking of good new shows with Brits... fucking Hugh Dancy in Hannibal is fantastic. As is Mads Mikkelsen. So weird seeing something like that on network television.

I think Hugh Dancy is overacting it a little, but otherwise this show seems solid.

ignore the fashion

I am really liking Bates Motel so far!