Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES

Started by hi man, Nov 02, 2012, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi man

http://youtu.be/YH_9GzaUW40

Whos excited for this game? I am
anyone here with an xbox live account wanna play co-op when this thing comes out?

Same day Koi No Yokan drops!  ;D

deftones47

Quote from: hi man on Nov 02, 2012, 11:52 PM
http://youtu.be/YH_9GzaUW40
Same day Koi No Yokan drops!  ;D

A lot of cool shit is coming out on November 13th this year!

Black Ops II, new Deftones album, new Soundgarden album...

Anyway, I'm hoping to get this for the WiiU. (inb4 deftones47 should play it on Xbox or PlayStation instead)

deftones86

the new maps are way too small. Nuketown was a pretty big disappointment. they cut half the fucking map off. Thumbs down for me. I hope the new map packs are better. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: deftones86 on Nov 21, 2012, 04:39 PM
the new maps are way too small. Nuketown was a pretty big disappointment. they cut half the fucking map off. Thumbs down for me. I hope the new map packs are better. 
Is Nuketown in zombies mode too, or are you talking about the multiplayer? Because there is no difference in the MP map. And CoD maps have always been this small, do you remember Shipment in COD4? I'm enjoying the MP so much I haven't even tried the zombies yet, haha. I like how most of the maps have more buildings to go in (does create more campers though) and crap to get on top of (like the creates in Cargo).
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

Im talking about the zombie map only two houses are open. The MP is awesome. I guess im just used to playing the Moon on Black ops.

bright lights, big city

well that sucks, I would've thought nuketown with zombies would be win-win
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Transit is kind of disappointing, running in the corn fields is trippy though. Apparently you can unlock a Black ops 1 zombie map within transit.

fireflyry

Spent Xmas at my mothers with family getting drunk as skunks.

Me and my little sister played this on split-screen in the lounge for maybe 20 hours over the course of 2 days while avoiding my drunken uncle.

Great game imo. Not a big fan of CoD since the first few releases on PC but Zombies is friggin awesome fun.Plan to buy a PS3 copy so I can continue too play online with my sis.Best co-op game I've played in a long time.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.