Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Swerve City - Video

Started by stu_101, Feb 18, 2013, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: only pieces remain on May 18, 2013, 01:07 AM
wtf are you on about? ghetto music?

you must be smoking some good shit.

the deftones are from oak park, sacramento, the ghetto. now they're here strummin' the truth pon the gates of the mainstream.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Gee

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 18, 2013, 03:48 AM

the deftones are from oak park, sacramento, the ghetto. now they're here strummin' the truth pon the gates of the mainstream.

They've always remained true to themselves and their music. You should be happy that a whole new generation of fans got attracted by their last couple of albums.

Seriously, years after years still the same old debate. You couldn't get more mainstream than Pink Floyd and who would have questionned their quality just for a second ?
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

Romain

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 17, 2013, 09:14 PM
Furthermore, I want the band to do what they want to do, if I was in a successful band I would want to go any direction that I could imagine. Just have fun, it's not like I would even want them to make some retarded concept album with Bob Ezrin. Deftones is a ghetto band, making ghetto music, in the spirit of black, soul, reggae, punk and real rock n roll. take em or leave em.

Art is not just about fun.

people are people

Quote from: Gee on May 18, 2013, 11:16 AM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 18, 2013, 03:48 AM

They've always remained true to themselves and their music. You should be happy that a whole new generation of fans got attracted by their last couple of albums.

Seriously, years after years still the same old debate. You couldn't get more mainstream than Pink Floyd and who would have questionned their quality just for a second ?

SwervecityUSA??? I agree. But don't tell this to the SwervecityUSA.
SwerveCityUSA its not one of those stupid fans that don't want understand whats happening with deftones...
People around here know that is chino moreno in the intro of Cypress Hill - (Rock) Superstar ? probably you know, but you act like you dont know.
To all the haters, if you still don't get it,Deftones-Goon Squad,stop bitching,because you know but you act like you dont know.

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

truthaddict

I absolutely love this video.  The first time I heard the CD, I pictured horses running within a just few seconds of that groove.  Apparently Chino and the rest of the band did too, seeing how horses ended up in the lyrics and the video.  Great song.

DJR

The only benefit this video has is my fiancée loves horses....

sing blue silver

ABOUT TIME! This should have been the official video.

Diplo

The mix of this and the official video would have made a typical  Deftones video clip.

m1nusblindfoLd

Omg that is so much better, and it's very very good. God I fucking love Chino.

Braincleaner

I wonder why they didn't choose this as the official music video, i'm actually really surprised by how good it was.

nineteen

Inkblades

Eh, I don't really see how it's any better than the other one. Shots of them playing and walking around Manchester. Exciting!

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 05, 2013, 07:51 PM
Eh, I don't really see how it's any better than the other one. Shots of them playing and walking around Manchester. Exciting!

You're a fuckin fuckin moron then.

nicklav

Inkblades

bebo

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 05, 2013, 07:51 PM

yeah you fucking retard, fuck you for having a valid opinion

Gee

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Jun 05, 2013, 08:07 PM
You're a fuckin fuckin moron then.

Why are you here ?

Btw I absolutely love the video. Deftones playing live and beautifully shot -the bridge, fuck yes- what else do you need.

Quote from: Diplo on Jun 05, 2013, 06:47 PM
The mix of this and the official video would have made a typical  Deftones video clip.

It could have actually worked...

"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

White Wrist

New version is awesome. Simple. That´s it.