Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Swerve City - Video

Started by stu_101, Feb 18, 2013, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: truthaddict on May 19, 2013, 08:10 AM
I absolutely love this video.  The first time I heard the CD, I pictured horses running within a just few seconds of that groove.  Apparently Chino and the rest of the band did too, seeing how horses ended up in the lyrics and the video.  Great song.

true
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

endstand

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 05, 2013, 06:11 PM
ABOUT TIME! This should have been the official video.

so true!
hello memory lover, you are mine

pony_01

Now somebody mix those videos! Please!

RxHEAD

is there any possibility how I can get that shitty player to show me the video in higher quality, even if I have a really bad internet connection? I mean, I could deal with a long loading time. something like that little cog under YT-videos that lets you adjust the resolution...

defburn

someone can upload the video ?  ;)

luisch

Quote from: defburn on Jun 06, 2013, 08:39 PM

you mean to download? I will wait to a better resolution vid (vimeo or youtube) and I'll rip and upload it.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

pinkmaggit69

I like the hot chick on the horse with the gun

Drinks won't stain this birth!

defburn

Quote from: luisch on Jun 06, 2013, 11:36 PM
Quote from: defburn on Jun 06, 2013, 08:39 PM

you mean to download? I will wait to a better resolution vid (vimeo or youtube) and I'll rip and upload it.

thanks

punkflop01

Not sure if posted already (apologies in advance if it was), but definitely think this would have made for a MUCH better music video for Swerve City : http://bcove.me/m9ot8nqd

punkflop01

Shit i'm an idiot - just saw the previous posts.  I was a little over excited there. 

buddyboy101

This might be their best video to date (or at least since Andrew Bennett's Hexagram). 

jbmp1390

I really hate the fact that he made a point of saying that he's basically not going to tell anyone what went on that day. He said he'd talk about the technical side. Like anyone gives a fuck? People want to know what the shoot was like and how it was to work with the band but he basically wrote a long message saying that he's choosing to keep that to himself. His choice but what is the point of that? And why tease people and make it seem like he was going to talk about shooting that video and then all of a sudden he says nope sorry, keeping that to myself. What a dick. This makes me not want to watch the video because I in no way want to support this guy now. In fact I want him to fail.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

pony_01

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Jun 21, 2013, 06:08 AM
...Like anyone gives a fuck? People want to know what the shoot was like ... 

based on your sentence, everyone obviously gives a fuck

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

ANattyRat

Oh, so this is the one they shot in Manchester? Why did they change their minds and use the horse one instead, only to release this anyway? I like it, simple but cool.

mono