Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Swerve City - Video

Started by stu_101, Feb 18, 2013, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aj

I didn't think a video could get worse than HITE. I was wrong

therealdaebat

loved the ending.  reminds me of 'all you are to me is meat, now pass the flask.'
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

976-EVIL

So this is what we waited for, OK. Well it is beautifully shot but Video has never been Deftones strong suit.

The best part is the end with the gun. I would like to see the story line continue with the next video. This would redeem the first I think...

Oh and congrats to AJ for cracking 1000 posts...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

luisch

Great footage. Worst video for a band like Deftones. Looks like a rodeo ad or something.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Sugartolove

Quote from: pinkmaggit69 on May 08, 2013, 07:12 PM
I dug it.....chick is bangin' I was hoping she was riding her horse toa deftones show, though.    I  love how we are left to wonder what happens.    Is she gonna shoot Chino?  Did Chino leave his gun at her house last night and is picking it up?  Is he buying the gun from her on craigslist without a background check? 

Haha :D

mono

Quote from: luisch on May 08, 2013, 10:18 PM
Great footage. Worst video for a band like Deftones. Looks like a rodeo ad or something.

Even the teaser of "Selections from adrenaline" is better

FlyingPiranha

Man, that was a let down. They could've at least expanded on the whole "lol imma shoot ya Chino" bit at the end.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

nicklav

Quote from: FlyingPiranha on May 08, 2013, 11:08 PM
Man, that was a let down. They could've at least expanded on the whole "lol imma shoot ya Chino" bit at the end.

I actually sort of like the way it ended. It leaves it all up to you to think about. I just wish the main part of the video included the band somehow. Even if they were characters she passed on her horse. Something. Anything.

N0S3BLEED976

The ending is good, the rest not so much. But damn, that woman is so hot!

BillyNo.9

Judging by the comments I think P'll give this a miss. I'll most likely stumble across it in 5 years for the first time. I've pretty much got it in my head to disregard anything from 2010 onwards.

DeftonesNZ

Spent too long on her with horse but the ending was cool ,they should spliced the first two minute between footage of Chino driving to her and her fucking round with her horse instead of just squashing all the action into 30 seconds.

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: shoop on May 08, 2013, 08:22 PM
Shit man this looks like one of those fanmade vids that APerfectCircle would be obsessed over. I'd love to see the vid for Tempest now, if that got scrapped but this didn't.. I really hope they release the live-shot version.

just say that you love me, don't compare its not the same thing ... (and today i don't want argue)
just saying i love the fact that fanboys megalomaniacs are all crying about it, this make me happy, Chino like a boss thank you for this
p.s : i have to admit that this song its hard to a music video

DeftonesNZ

Also am I only one who thought of this....
http://youtu.be/e4QgWRycd7I

elite54

what kind of car was that?

DeftonesNZ

laurapalmer

Boring, but miles ahead of Hole In The Earth or Mein.

White Wrist

seriously?...nonsense video.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

skinnypuppy

Skip this video and watch "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. Thank me later.

rufas

so, what the fuck happened to the super awesome performance video that was filmed in Manchester and that the director was bragging about on twitter? The stills looked pretty cool. This video, on teh other hand, is like a poor  levis advert.