Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - BBC Maida Vale Session

Started by defsteve, Feb 22, 2013, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Maida Vale session to air Monday 11th March (BBC Radio1 Rock Show) or technically Tuesday 12th March as it airs at midnight.

Also, http://storify.com/bbcr1/access-all-areas-deftones-at-maida-vale
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

nova

Wish they recorded Poltergeist :-(

sooniletugo

rufas

Quote from: sooniletugo on Feb 24, 2013, 04:47 AM
I can't wait to hear these.

Nor can I!!! The SNW session is one of my favorite live recordings!

hi man

Quote from: rufas on Feb 25, 2013, 01:34 AM
Quote from: sooniletugo on Feb 24, 2013, 04:47 AM
I can't wait to hear these.

Nor can I!!! The SNW session is one of my favorite live recordings!

Where can i find these?

RollerDerby

"Carve your niche."

Penicks

he deleted all his deftones videos, jesus christ what a child

hi man

play

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 25, 2013, 07:42 PM
he deleted all his deftones videos, jesus christ what a child
LOL

nicklav

That is unbelievable. There goes like half of my "favorited" videos on youtube.

gwenudo

I thought ves said he wasnt going to delete his youtube? Wtf... seriously -.- pinche chillon llorando porque no aggarro lo que el queria o pensaba .. thinking hes top priority but were all the same -.-
Was it like it seemed?...

shoop

nicklav

I'd be willing to bet that 99% of people who viewed and enjoyed his videos didn't have a problem with him, myself included. Fuck all those people though, right?

Penicks

shoop

Quote from: nicklav on Feb 25, 2013, 09:07 PM
I'd be willing to bet that 99% of people who viewed and enjoyed his videos didn't have a problem with him, myself included. Fuck all those people though, right?
That sums up how I feel. I didn't post that to make fun, just letting you guys know what happened. And no idea penicks.

gwenudo

Quote from: shoop on Feb 25, 2013, 09:02 PM

Guess i didnt get a chance to see that.. -.- fuckin crybaby.. seriously.. ive been emo before.. but never as pathetic as this.. i guess ves.. i giveyou a month though then youll start secretly coming on here and secretly post videos.. somebody doesnt just give up what they love because his favotkte band changed and everybody started bashing on him for being immature.. youll be back ves.. i know it.. para de chillar cabron
Was it like it seemed?...

shoop

luisch

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 25, 2013, 09:12 PM
Quote from: shoop on Feb 25, 2013, 09:02 PM

Guess i didnt get a chance to see that.. -.- fuckin crybaby.. seriously.. ive been emo before.. but never as pathetic as this.. i guess ves.. i giveyou a month though then youll start secretly coming on here and secretly post videos.. somebody doesnt just give up what they love because his favotkte band changed and everybody started bashing on him for being immature.. youll be back ves.. i know it.. para de chillar cabron

I dont think so. He will do his stuff, far away from Deftones (SharingLungs and things) believe me.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

nineteen

Well, best of luck to the fella. These things happen unfortunately.