Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - BBC Maida Vale Session

Started by defsteve, Feb 22, 2013, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

Don't get why legions of kids are creaming their pants over these song premieres on Twitter, they're horrible and insufferably bland!!

Hurray for NIN! :)

Danny Keyes

i've waited like 20 minutes and still haven't heard anything. i'll check it out later cuz i can't stand these bands they're playing.

gwenudo

Please tell me someone recorded these .. please
Was it like it seemed?...

luisch

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 12, 2013, 01:25 AM
Please tell me someone recorded these .. please

dont worry, compadre, I'm recording whole the show. Swerve City sounds pretty decent, Entombed is just beautiful, even Chino dont hit the high notes sound very good.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

DeftonesNZ

They usually have it on demand afterwards anyway if people missed it don't stress lol I want to hear some heavier stuff the instrumentals sound well mixed something like poltergeist would sound brutal

sooniletugo

Rosemary and Romantic Dreams are the other two songs, don't think they recorded Poltergeist sadly.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

sooniletugo

luisch

The bass of Rosemary sounds huge!

mrpelon94

is this thing out yet?...or what?

shoop

lol @ them pushing back Romantic Dreams for next week..

cvthedrv

Quote from: shoop on Mar 12, 2013, 02:04 AM
lol @ them pushing back Romantic Dreams for next week..

fuck this shit!

sooniletugo

Yeah fucking bollocks, if he hadn't spent so much time fannying about talking utter shit.. but maybe that was the plan all along. Won't be listening to his shitty excuse for a show again. Enjoyed the 'tones and was nice to hear a little from Trent Reznor and the new Dillinger track but thats about it. Bummed we didn't get to hear Romantic Dreams after being told the other two songs would be played in the second half of the show, I wait up to 2AM just for it and he decides to play some other shit instead, lying bastard.

The website says the show will be available 'soon'.

luisch

I'm uploading the tracks in FLAC and MP3, just 15 minutes

shoop

I'm guessing it was on purpose. He said they ran out of time which is retarded, especially considering they played another song anyways lol. Maybe they had a huge boost in listeners?

cvthedrv

niceeee, im wainting for this, thank you hermano luis!!

Visitant

Quote from: sooniletugo on Mar 12, 2013, 12:34 AM
Hahaha I thought the same til I checked out what people were saying to him on Twitter and saw thousands of little cunts jizzing over this 'Death Toll' song.

I've been really tired all day, don't know if it was worth staying up for this. Reminding me why I never listen to any radio. I assume Deftones will be the last thing on. Hope someone gets a good recording if I don't make it to 2am but i'll punish myself haha.
PS: Didn't know Daniel P Carter was bassist in the bands A and Bloodhoung Gang, as well as having his own band Hexes. Thought he was just a radio guy.

Passenger fuck yeah, stuff your emo pish!

HEXES is the shit ‡
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

luisch

Danny Keyes

Quote from: luisch on Mar 12, 2013, 03:03 AM
apologies for the delay, Mega suck so much!

here's a teaser (this is the mp3 one, the flac sound better)

https://soundcloud.com/luischarlos/deftones-rosemary

are you going to post them all?

shoop

Here's my recordings.. 320kb/s, just in case there's any minor sound difference from the others:
Swerve City: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/67939733/file.html
Entombed: http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/24397394/file.html
Rosemary: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/29518750/file.html