Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - BBC Maida Vale Session

Started by defsteve, Feb 22, 2013, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicklav

Are there any other similar resources to get at these old videos?

RollerDerby

Quote from: luisch on Feb 25, 2013, 09:26 PM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 25, 2013, 09:12 PM
Quote from: shoop on Feb 25, 2013, 09:02 PM

Guess i didnt get a chance to see that.. -.- fuckin crybaby.. seriously.. ive been emo before.. but never as pathetic as this.. i guess ves.. i giveyou a month though then youll start secretly coming on here and secretly post videos.. somebody doesnt just give up what they love because his favotkte band changed and everybody started bashing on him for being immature.. youll be back ves.. i know it.. para de chillar cabron

I dont think so. He will do his stuff, far away from Deftones (SharingLungs and things) believe me.

Everyone talking shit on him is the reason he decided to delete them. Not because he's emo, because people are disrespectful and don't deserve to reap benefit from his hard work. And all of you that are complaining about it have noroom to call him a crybaby.
"Carve your niche."

nicklav

Quote from: RollerDerby on Feb 25, 2013, 09:57 PM
Quote from: luisch on Feb 25, 2013, 09:26 PM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 25, 2013, 09:12 PM
Quote from: shoop on Feb 25, 2013, 09:02 PM

Guess i didnt get a chance to see that.. -.- fuckin crybaby.. seriously.. ive been emo before.. but never as pathetic as this.. i guess ves.. i giveyou a month though then youll start secretly coming on here and secretly post videos.. somebody doesnt just give up what they love because his favotkte band changed and everybody started bashing on him for being immature.. youll be back ves.. i know it.. para de chillar cabron

I dont think so. He will do his stuff, far away from Deftones (SharingLungs and things) believe me.

Everyone talking shit on him is the reason he decided to delete them. Not because he's emo, because people are disrespectful and don't deserve to reap benefit from his hard work. And all of you that are complaining about it have noroom to call him a crybaby.

I agree with this. He has every right to pull the videos from youtube. They are, after all, the product of his hard work and he doesn't need to share them with anyone. I think some of us are concerned that he doesn't realize that a vast majority of people truly do appreciate the work he's done. It's just that our voices get drowned out by a few loudmouths.

luisch

Like Sly said, if we gonna talk about this go directly to the Deftones Bullshit thread and leave this for the broadcast and stream of the BBC show.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

nicklav

shoop

I wish BBC would release mp3's of the performance instead of just a radio stream.. I can't stand quality loss when it's preventable

luisch

Quote from: nicklav on Feb 25, 2013, 10:10 PM
My mistake.

No prob, dude.

Quote from: shoop on Feb 25, 2013, 10:12 PM
I wish BBC would release mp3's of the performance instead of just a radio stream.. I can't stand quality loss when it's preventable

I think they dont gonna release the mp3, but I will try to record the broadcast. These 2006 performance was amazing.

RollerDerby

Quote from: luisch on Feb 25, 2013, 10:07 PM
Like Sly said, if we gonna talk about this go directly to the Deftones Bullshit thread and leave this for the broadcast and stream of the BBC show.

My mistake as well.
"Carve your niche."

gwenudo

Quote from: RollerDerby on Feb 25, 2013, 10:38 PM
Quote from: luisch on Feb 25, 2013, 10:07 PM

My mistake as well.

Same here luis.. perdoname .. and about the bbc broadcast, i wish they wouldve recorded a song they havnt played live yet .. like goon squad .. or WHTY .. or graphic .. bleh .. but i cant wait for the stream!!! Somebody try to record it just incase if luis cant or something!
Was it like it seemed?...

hi man

will it be streaming on the internet or just radio?

luisch

Quote from: RollerDerby on Feb 25, 2013, 10:38 PM

My mistake as well.

Dont problem, bud.

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 25, 2013, 10:58 PM

Same here luis.. perdoname .. and about the bbc broadcast, i wish they wouldve recorded a song they havnt played live yet .. like goon squad .. or WHTY .. or graphic .. bleh .. but i cant wait for the stream!!! Somebody try to record it just incase if luis cant or something!

No problema, amigo. Cualquier tipo de ayudar para grabar el show es bien recibida / If anyone can record the stream would be great.

defsteve

Quote from: hi man on Feb 25, 2013, 11:03 PM

Will broadcast online Tuesday 12th March at 00.00 (mignight) - 2am UK time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wq4s

They also stream the same episode for 7 days after the initial broadcast.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

luisch

Quote from: hi man on Feb 25, 2013, 11:03 PM

I think will be last the last two broadcast, like the last two performances on BBC, webcast and a analog radio.

iceache

Wait... so What happened with Vesanique ? Someone direct me to the beginning of this drama.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: iceache on Feb 26, 2013, 02:40 AM
Wait... so What happened with Vesanique ? Someone direct me to the beginning of this drama.

Check the live guide and footage thread. You might have to go back several pages.

DJR

The only reason id ever listen to Radio 1 Rock Show is because Deftones are Daniel P Carters fave band....its an awful show other than when they get played. But this should be nice to hear.

sing blue silver

If anyone has a DL link for the 2006 one can they hook me up? Realized I don't have it and might not have ever actually listened to it. You guys seem to like it so I'd like to check it out.

luisch

Penicks

you guys are missing out, amazing versions of beware and mascara, and even though it's 2006 chongo his singing is off the hook

gwenudo

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 26, 2013, 03:47 PM
you guys are missing out, amazing versions of beware and mascara, and even though it's 2006 chongo his singing is off the hook

We know were missing out.. thats why we want them.. got a link or something man? Help?
Was it like it seemed?...