Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - BBC Maida Vale Session

Started by defsteve, Feb 22, 2013, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

The Daniel P Carter show is on now... no deftones yet...

cvthedrv

Jerry_Curls

Does he not know how to say Deftones?

EDIT: Oh he is saying something else... duh
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Penicks

this is the worst music i have ever heard

DeftonesNZ

I think he keeps saying Deathtoll it's really annoying just play Deftones already I'm sick of hearing this screamo shit

sooniletugo

Hahaha I thought the same til I checked out what people were saying to him on Twitter and saw thousands of little cunts jizzing over this 'Death Toll' song.

I've been really tired all day, don't know if it was worth staying up for this. Reminding me why I never listen to any radio. I assume Deftones will be the last thing on. Hope someone gets a good recording if I don't make it to 2am but i'll punish myself haha.
PS: Didn't know Daniel P Carter was bassist in the bands A and Bloodhoung Gang, as well as having his own band Hexes. Thought he was just a radio guy.

Passenger fuck yeah, stuff your emo pish!

iceache

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

sooniletugo

Twitter's full of people telling him to hurry up and play this other new song, Sleeper by The Defiled. Bet it's even worse than Death Toll lol.

N0S3BLEED976

N0S3BLEED976

sooniletugo

Chino sounding a bit rough, he said beforehand that he was sick at the time. Still loving it haha. Lol at the "ohhhhh" tho :P

DeftonesNZ

guitar on Swerve sounds really chunky I like it, Chino's way off but you can't blame him this was when he was sick you can tell they've deliberately put him on a low volume to try hide it

Slacker

that was kinda decent (swerve)

im still aint buying the falseto chorus by sergio though

N0S3BLEED976

sooniletugo

Entombed sounding real good considering.

Jerry_Curls

I like that there aren't that many high notes in Entombed so he can actually sing the song.

I wish Chino didn't play guitars on Swerve City so he could jump around and potentially hit those notes.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

cvthedrv

that guitar sound on the mid of entombed sounded wierd, id really liked!!!

cvthedrv

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 12, 2013, 12:53 AM
I like that there aren't that many high notes in Entombed so he can actually sing the song.

I wish Chino didn't play guitars on Swerve City so he could jump around and potentially hit those notes.

yes, would be great!!

Slacker

too bad chino cant pull the high notes though, i agree that is better that he didnt even tried to pull them off.