Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones: Live: Volume 1 – Selections from Adrenaline

Started by skinnypuppy, Mar 01, 2013, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

Yeah haha that's how it goes, we know the company is trying to get as much money from us but I think most of us don't mind it because we like supporting the band and getting new merch, my only problem with those limited release things is the people who buy them and then try sell it for ludicrous amounts once they are sold out.

x Rx King x

I don't know if any of you use Reddit, or if this is legit, but I discovered this while browsing r/Deftones:

"I used to work at a record store that recently closed down, thankfully I still remember the login and pw for one of our distributors. Because of this, I periodically check to see if there are any cool new Deftones upcoming releases and I checked today to find two, both of which are Volume 2 of the Live Vinyl EP Series.

Since I haven't heard anything from the band about these, I wanted to share all the info I had on them. One is an import from Canada and one is an import from Europe. Since they both have release dates that have passed, has anyone seen one of these?

Title: Live V2 Around the Fur D2C LP Release Date: July 2, 2013 UPC Number: 093624944270 List Price: $34.99 Other Information: IMPORT-CAN LP ~ Discs:1 ~ Country:Canada

Title: Deftones: Vol. 2-Live Series Release Date: May 28th, 2013 UPC Number: 093624944287 List Price: $29.99 Other Information: IMPORT-EU 12 INCH VINYL SINGLE ~ Discs:1 ~ Country:EU"

slyartwork

Good one, don't know what's up with the second release....
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

deftoneseba

http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

skinnypuppy

I picked up a shit ton of extra copies of Vol. 1 from RSD for die hards who couldnt get a copy before they sold out.  Asking for face value, which is 25. That includes shipping in the US.  it was 18+tax+paypal fees+shipping.  So 25 total in the US.  38 outside the US.  Let me know.  First come first served.