Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino Running Away From Fans?

Started by tpmullens, Mar 14, 2013, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

I met chino 2times talk for 5 min ,cool muthafucka  8)

FlyingPiranha

Quote from: normsteez on Mar 15, 2013, 02:27 PM
Quote from: skinnypuppy on Mar 15, 2013, 12:44 AM
Heaven forbid one of the most respected and busy men in the metal industry not be in the mood to sign autographs or chit-chat with 30+ people at 2AM in New Jersey. Heaven forbid. How dare he.

Meanwhile, in reality...

this

Last year at the Sonar Show in Baltimore, while I was walking to the Venue, I spotted Chino just walking around  on the street.

I walked up to him, said whats up, told him I was looking forward to the show  and asked for a picture. I think if you just be cool around them and act like they are regular dudes they appreciate it. But if you get all "fan boy" and shit, I think it kind of freaks them out.

He was cool as shit to me and my friend that day.
I think this is a good rule of thumb when you meet anyone famous - it's not hard to see why it would get annoying/strange to put up with strangers saying how much they love you and all that related noise.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

Caín

You should delete all your Youtube videos and never come back to this board. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

BillyNo.9

tarkil

Quote from: Caín on Mar 18, 2013, 03:48 PM
You should delete all your Youtube videos and never come back to this board. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Ha ha !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Caín

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Mar 18, 2013, 10:05 PM
That's pretty shitty Cain

That's a joke for connoisseurs of good humor, bro. Of course you wouldn't understand.

Gee

Quote from: Caín on Mar 19, 2013, 10:42 AM
That's a joke for connoisseurs of good humor, bro. Of course you wouldn't understand.

You mean connaisseurs.

Tip : when you want to act smart and use a foreign word, spell it right.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

nineteen

Quote from: Gee on Mar 19, 2013, 02:58 PM
Quote from: Caín on Mar 19, 2013, 10:42 AM

You mean connaisseurs.

Tip : when you want to act smart and use a foreign word, spell it right.

It was correct. Unless I'm missing the humour.

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah it's an o not an a
Tip: if you try correct someone double check your spelling first lol