Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

songs ChiNo can't pull off anymore?

Started by Northcal, Mar 25, 2013, 09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

We all know he fucked up his v :-Xocal chords in 2001 ,so wat are the songs he sucks at  live.

pony_01

the imperfection makes the band perfect

Northcal

BillyNo.9

Northcal

I know im talking shit a lil bit, but people understand I love thisband  I got a deftones tat on me .just saying which songs do u guys consider chino can't do anymore.

DeftonesNZ

I think Chino is still capable of pulling off all the stuff on the right night ,you see glimpses where he sounds amazing still but he's just not as consistent any more, I think it's all just with his vocal chords being rested playing as many shows as they do with 20 song setlist takes a huge toll. he get's alot better in the Deftones off season when he's only doing side project stuff aswell, he hardly does gigs but when he does he sounds amazing again like when he did that 14 sec eagle scream in The Years and at a crosses show.

ponyx

is there a video of that scream?  :o

Caín

They should just disband. They are a joke.

There Will Be Blood

He sounded great to me the other night...

DJR

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Caín on Mar 26, 2013, 12:41 PM
haha i'm sure this a troll account, there's is no way any real person would have so much free time they could follow a band who they haven't even liked for a decade.

Deftones-argentina

deftones47

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Mar 26, 2013, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Caín on Mar 26, 2013, 12:41 PM
haha i'm sure this a troll account, there's is no way any real person would have so much free time they could follow a band who they haven't even liked for a decade.

Rewording dictatesofreason...

If you don't like newer Deftones, then why are you here?

Good call, DeftonesNZ.

godin

Dingus.

SwerveCityUSA

To be honest, there is not much I would want to hear from the first couple of albums anyway, and If I was them I wouldn't want to play it anyway, it's compares not at all to the new stuff. It was cool then, this is now.

I'm often interested when I look at bands setlists, if they truly have to play like early material? I mean like forced to because of the record company or whatever. If you're a good band your suppose to get better and if your better why not play more of the newer shit anyway? fuck the "fans."
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat