Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

songs ChiNo can't pull off anymore?

Started by Northcal, Mar 25, 2013, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

Lucky_Me

Northcal, seriously, another topic? Why so negative about Chino? Ugh, if you don't like it, please leave the forums. Sharing Lungs is for people who have good things to say about Chino and Deftones, not to talk about what they can't do anymore. Chino's been through a lot and so have his vocals, so yeah, maybe he can't pull everything off that he used to, but mind you: he's still standing on that stage and singing his songs, which I think deserves a whole lot of more respect than trolls like you do.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Penicks

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Aug 28, 2014, 08:50 AM
Sharing Lungs is for people who have good things to say about Chino and Deftones, not to talk about what they can't do anymore.

jesus fucking christ please find another band's dick to suck

Lucky_Me

Penicks, where are your manners? This response is so rude! In fact, I find it offensive, respectless and pretty pathetic. If you want something from me the next time, please use your manners and I'll be a lot friendlier. I don't owe you an explaination, but I have the same right of being a Deftones fan as you do, but if my comments bother you, I wouldn't mind solving the issues in a more mature fashion. Everyone experiences fandom in their own way; you must have no idea how hurtful your comment is.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Teknoman

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Aug 28, 2014, 07:11 PM
Penicks, where are your manners? This response is so rude! In fact, I find it offensive, respectless and pretty pathetic. If you want something from me the next time, please use your manners and I'll be a lot friendlier. I don't owe you an explaination, but I have the same right of being a Deftones fan as you do, but if my comments bother you, I wouldn't mind solving the issues in a more mature fashion. Everyone experiences fandom in their own way; you must have no idea how hurtful your comment is.

I see that you are kind of new here (19 posts)... Just ignore him, he is just a troll that became some kind of "SL tradition" (along other trolls... you will know all of them if you keep visiting the site), he says some coherent stuff every now and then but generally speaking he's the negative type of guy.

I make music too

Penicks

"HIS OPINION IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE HE MUST BE A TROLL EPPC TROLL URE NOT GETTIN ME JUST IGNORE TROLLS EVERYONE A TROLL FGHSGHFSHGS"

TheRealist

I get the impression that Northcal and Lucky_Me are the same user...

Northcal

I love all the hate I get ,it doesn't bother me at all !At the end of the day its people I will probably never see in my  life ,so fuckk it !!

mrpelon94

man i would love to hear him sing Royal and leathers the way they sound on the record...but i doubt it..

976-EVIL

U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B, Select, Start
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

III

976-EVIL

http://youtu.be/wB39wvo-ogc

There you go dude, check out scream at 2:55
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.