Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

White Pony - Silver Vinyl [Hot Topic]

Started by slyartwork, Apr 05, 2013, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoneseba

Quote from: asshole on Apr 20, 2013, 11:00 PM
Hopefully we will... I'm thinking like a gold one???? That will be cool
Did you buy the WP Silver? If so, can you make a rip of this one as well? The Live Selections rip was awesome!
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

asshole

Sure.. I haven't received it yet.. should be getting here on Tuesday if I'm correct.. was the quality good... I thought it was a little loud?
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

scatterbrain

Anyone know if its a double vinyl,or single?I know when they repressed SNW on green,it was just a single lp(black was 2x),and it was mastered from cd,instead of properly mastered from it's studio source.
im me and thats all ill ever be

defsteve

Quote from: scatterbrain on Apr 21, 2013, 08:17 PM
Anyone know if its a double vinyl,or single?I know when they repressed SNW on green,it was just a single lp(black was 2x),and it was mastered from cd,instead of properly mastered from it's studio source.

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

tarkil

Oh well, it's still sold out!! Balls.....  :-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: scatterbrain on Apr 21, 2013, 08:17 PM

Its a double.

TheButcher

Cullision

Just ordered mine, does anyone know if it's possible to get the other hot topic vinyl releases?

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Cullision on Apr 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
Just ordered mine, does anyone know if it's possible to get the other hot topic vinyl releases?

You probably have to buy them from sites like eBay and pay way more for them.

asshole

my copy just got here... with a dent on the corner.... smh.... took forever to get here
I love me some Vinyl.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Zantera

Is it 180g? The only two Deftones vinyl I have at the moment are Diamond Eyes (White I think) and Live Selections From Adrenaline. The latter might be 180g, but Diamond Eyes felt a bit thin. Would love to pick up more Deftones on vinyl, but first I wanna see what the different pressings are. If I can find it on 180g, getting a thinner one might feel lame.

slyartwork

Well I would get this one if its 180 or not because it is silver and also since you're just starting. Thats pretty cool and this is the most limited WP pressing out there (/900). It's even more limited than the Red promo LP (/1000).
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Zantera

Oh yeah, this one looks pretty sweet. Will probably order it, when I know I have some money to spend on it. I love colored vinyl, so it's nice.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Zantera on May 02, 2013, 05:15 PM
Is it 180g? The only two Deftones vinyl I have at the moment are Diamond Eyes (White I think) and Live Selections From Adrenaline. The latter might be 180g, but Diamond Eyes felt a bit thin. Would love to pick up more Deftones on vinyl, but first I wanna see what the different pressings are. If I can find it on 180g, getting a thinner one might feel lame.

The selections from adrenaline is 120 gram, correct me if I am wrong, if you got it from s store on Record Store Day. The one Deftones.com was/is selling is the 180 gram version.

Zantera

Oh alright, I definitely have the 120g then.

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Zantera on May 02, 2013, 05:58 PM
Oh yeah, this one looks pretty sweet. Will probably order it, when I know I have some money to spend on it. I love colored vinyl, so it's nice.
Same here...
But since I'm quiting my job next week, I doubt I'll have the money soon :(

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Zantera

I was going to get it from Hot Topic and also order a t-shirt, but the shipping here was 40 dollars, so I went and ordered it from ebay instead. Still the silver one, but was able to get away cheaper with shipping. No T-shirt though. But, 40 dollars for shipping a vinyl and a t-shirt was a bit too much for me right now.