Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Live Project

Started by Vesanic, Jul 08, 2010, 03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddyboy101

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 08, 2010, 04:06 PM
I am not able to post videos in the 2010's articles. I post it, I write the title, the URL and the body, and it's still saying " Be the first to add a video " blah blah blah. Anyone else having this problem ?

are you still having this problem?

Vesanic

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 09, 2010, 06:59 AM
are you still having this problem?

Just tried it out again, and yes.

Frankz0r

I uploaded some pics from Caracas show back in 2007 :) Oh my, good old times.

Vesanic

We've been compiling your content for over two weeks now, so it's now time to introduce the full launch of Deftones Live Project, a comprehensive fan initiative designed to celebrate the band's rich and long history of live performances throughout time and across the entire world. Together with fellow Deftones fans, you are continuing to create the definitive collection of Deftones live content.

Head over to the attached link now to view and upload photos, videos, and memories from any past Deftones shows going back to the mid-90's.

Take part in this historic initiative by visiting the Live Project's Tour Archive now!

*We're still continuing to add dates, so if you notice one missing please feel free to email deftones@velvethammer.net.

DigitallyEternal

kartor

Whatever happened to the contest they were having to upload footage from their headlining shows ending on 9/15? They haven't announced any winners...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Yeah and some of us deftones youtube uploaders want to know what is going on?
Coming up next,without deftones approval, Behind The Music: Deftones Riding The Fame Pony by MrVesanique/NoeDeftonicBoy
LOL
Actually I do think we could pull it off :D !

endstand

anyone knows what happened to this project? did any of you saved pics which were uploaded?
hello memory lover, you are mine