Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan - Lyrics

Started by Vesanic, Nov 08, 2012, 12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

It's the way he sort trails off the end of raise

bewareofrats

Maybe but you can hear the 's' or z sound pretty clearly I think.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

DeftonesNZ

Probably just different accents we don't sound words out as much as Americans so it sounds like he's saying rape to us

bewareofrats

Aw, now it makes more sense.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

gwenudo

Quote from: iceache on Nov 25, 2012, 01:00 AM
you people need to clean the shit out of your ears... seriously.

+9999999999999

i dont hear anything about raping babies or any of that stuff you guys said. clean out your damn ears. itll work miracles for you.
Was it like it seemed?...

jciraheta

hey i just want to ask about a voices that you heard  in romantic dreams, ts like in the 3rd verse or something  ..i dont know if somebody before ask this, but what they said?

sorry for my englishh  ;)

SwerveCityUSA

Deftones always make the best records, but it's nice that it also comes with a poetry book too as well.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

JayJamesGatsbyGatz

This is pretty random, but a while back, somebody used to date, that I still talk to, sent me some lyrics from "What Happened To You?" Let's just say things weren't broken off because we had lost feelings for eachother.

We're alive somewhere else
Far ahead of our time...
In a game of display we break in two

Like it struck a chord because of the obvious lyrics. But then I realized the reason it messed with my mind so much was because it's Deftones' lyrics. Like, he knows how much I love D'tones.

I swear Deftones bring out a different side of me...and I kind of like that a lot. No other band has done that for me before.

So thank you Deftones, please keep doing what you're doing.
"We wanted to do something different, but I learned that different isn't always good."- ChinoM

SwerveCityUSA

only thing that sucks is the iTunes version didn't come with a lyrical booklet or anything, that's fucked up. they do that shit for a bunch of shitty bands that top charts. I'd go buy a hard copy but I hate spending twice.

SwerveCityUSA

I just bought the hard copy strictly for the lyrics and it was totally worth it, plus it sounds better in my ride than the iTunes version.