Started by Sugartolove, Apr 14, 2013, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Caín

RIP Chi Cheng.

You will be missed.

Martin

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 15, 2013, 03:07 PM
Indeed, fuck this religious babble, it's not the time nor the place.

Back in topic : Luxembourg 2003, few SL members were here for these amazing moments...

Good times my friend. Good times.

Sett

This was posted by Randy Blythe from Lamb of God. Can't really say more than that:
http://instagram.com/p/YGUwXnIsvq/

Inkblades

chino17

You'll always stay in our hearts
and in our ears
rip dude
hope we never do meet again !

devilinside

Via Deftones Facebook

QuoteThere are so many things I can say, and yet at this moment, none of it matters or compares to the loss everyone feels. There will be a hole in our lives where Chi once was. But that will be filled everyday with all of our love and memories we all have in our heart. He will always be here because of love. It's time we all give our love and best, and do our best to love. Especially ourselves, Chi would want that for everyone. All our healing will begin with love. I love you, Chi.

Stephen, for Deftones

Smog

R.I.P. Chi
You're gonna be missed
:'(

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Sett on Apr 15, 2013, 06:37 PM
This was posted by Randy Blythe from Lamb of God. Can't really say more than that:

That was a beautiful story. Brought tears to my eyes.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 15, 2013, 06:54 PM

My favorite. Gonna miss him a lot.. everytime I listen to the albums he takes part on is a very special moment.

Btw, those words by Stef in representation of the band confirms that, he was during all this time a main support.
That Facebook message also appears on deftones.com, so for those who were asking for a band statement, there is.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

acid bath

Another great man gone too soon. I feel so bad for this loss, like losing someone I knew  :'( Rest in peace Chi, you will always be an inspiration and a part of something sacred, our memories with this band.

Deadradio

That painting is awesome ^^^^^^^^

theis

Quote from: Sett on Apr 15, 2013, 06:37 PM

Blythe is such class act. Respect.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

UrZ*

Cherry Waves... dat bass :'(
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Jerry_Curls

Anybody know what Chi's last performance was?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

devilinside

His wreck was Nov.3,2008 and the last one I see with Deftones was September 19,2008 in Ventura,Ca.

nicklav

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 15, 2013, 11:41 PM
His wreck was Nov.3,2008 and the last one I see with Deftones was September 19,2008 in Ventura,Ca.

I was at that show. I remember thinking how horrible it was to see him jumping around on stage only a month earlier only to have him go into a coma.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Danny Keyes

are you fucking serious...? isn't that Aoki?