R.I.P. Chi. You were an amazing bass player for an amazing band. T_T  :'(

cvthedrv

there's a hole in the earth.

Balthazard

RIP Chi , we lost a great man.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

m1nusblindfoLd

I can't believe this.  After so long, he deserved to wake up and have a real chance but now, never.
It's so heartbreaking. Rest in peace Chi.

Deadradio

Terrible. RIP Chi. God Bless You Man!

sooniletugo

My thoughts are with his family and friends who have stayed so strong and always stayed by his side through these last few years. I can't believe this. :( RIP brother.

nicklav

Prayers to his family. This is awful.

mrpelon94

RIP Carnal.....Cheers your in a better place now :'(

the deft ones

Much love Chi.

dr.dre

bebo

Rest in peace man. Never had the pleasure of meeting you, but at least you undoubtedly left a positive mark on this world.

luisch

I'm so devastated. :(
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

therealdaebat

---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

xLhabiax

R.I.P Chi, thoughts go out to his family, friends, and band mates....i jumped on theprp to check some news real quick before bed and i instantly teared up at this horrible news....i only met the man once but i felt like he was part of my family as i do about the entire band, heart breaking  :(
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

shine down unshy

Rest in peace, Chi.  You magnificent bastard you.  I'm glad I got to meet and shake this man's hand...he was an amazing person.  Just tonight, I was driving home from work listening to kimdracula.  The bass...so prominent in the song.  All I could think about was how he had such an amazing ability to play the bass and it just took me back to when I first listened to deftones....it always takes me back to a better time in my life.  That's why I love this band.  Good memories are attached to their music. 

lxix

scatterbrain

Just heard the news,had to come here to confirm
RIP
im me and thats all ill ever be