Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chi

Started by Sugartolove, Apr 14, 2013, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

Listening to my track name and thought of my Friend,

MISS YOU SO MUCH DAI !!!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

DeftonesNZ

That's pretty cool , not like I knew any of them personally but I imagine of the Korn guys it would of been Head and Chi that got along the best, never met either of them but they seem to both have the same calm/kind disposition.

blondie

see you in a handful of decades, chi.

<3

Hidalgo

Chi on backup vocals (studio tracks only) ok, here's what i got

bored (80% sure he's on there a bit. anyone 100%?)
minus blindfold
nosebleed (90% sure he's on it)
engine no.9
damone
teething
needles & pins

he's possibly in "lifter" (backin up Chino at times with "more (morrrrrrrrrrreee)", & "i know (knowwwwwwwwwwww!)" sounds like it could be Chi's voice at times, but also could be Chino at times. both possibly. need help with this one

anyone have any more? (be for sure first & listen to the STUDIO version first before posting), & can anyone confirm bored & nosebleed for sure?  lifter?

digital bath

Before the studio version of Bored came out the song was called "oraled, as far as I know the song was only played live and there exists no demo.
In oraled Chi makes the background-scream in the chorus.
In Bored I'm also for 80% sure he did (could be also chino), but you only hear it if you listen carefully.

MrBene

Have a beer!

asshole

Quote from: lftpp on May 20, 2013, 01:01 PM
http://www.mediaboom.org/390237-a-tribute-to-deftones-in-loving-memory-of-chi-cheng-2013.html
is it a link... its all in russian... and even after i translated it... i still dont find the link...haha

and i have oraled live if anyone wants it
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

Raswid

Adekhine

pinkmaggit69

haha.....9:00

Drinks won't stain this birth!

people are people

Billy9

I miss Chi. I was playing along to White Pony on bass the other day by the end off it my fingers were covered in blisters. I miss the intensity  Chi bought to all the music.
Get off emo music forums and feed yourself you smelly goth.