Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chi

Started by Sugartolove, Apr 14, 2013, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

One of my favorite things about Chi that I won't ever forget was his amazing and hilarious sense of humor. He was always the funnest person to watch be interviewed.

RollerDerby

Beautiful, remarkable human being. It's a shame that he is gone but his soul will live forever. We embrace tonight in your glory Chi. God bless you.
"Carve your niche."

RoyalDeftonicBoy

shine down unshy

Quote from: lithium on Apr 14, 2013, 04:25 AM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 14, 2013, 04:15 AM
Rest in peace, Chi.  You magnificent bastard you.  I'm glad I got to meet and shake this man's hand...he was an amazing person.  Just tonight, I was driving home from work listening to kimdracula.  The bass...so prominent in the song.  All I could think about was how he had such an amazing ability to play the bass and it just took me back to when I first listened to deftones....it always takes me back to a better time in my life.  That's why I love this band.  Good memories are attached to their music. 
I'm glad we share that memory. It's good to think about good memories right now.

Word.

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 14, 2013, 04:49 AM
One of my favorite things about Chi that I won't ever forget was his amazing and hilarious sense of humor. He was always the funnest person to watch be interviewed.

True dat, true dat...him and Abe together were fuckin' hilarious.

gwenudo

Teared up and got goosebumps as i heard about this.. damn.. i never met chi .. and i always hoped he'd come back so that we could atleast have a convorsation together.. he was so awesome and funny and just a really down to earth guy .. ill see you one day chi.. im glad your not suffering anymore man .. RIP .. tomorrow i will listen to the most memorable songs that remind me of you.. especially dai the flu .. not that the song has to do with you.. but you killed it on that song man .. you were so amazing chi.. miss yoi bro..
Was it like it seemed?...

Inkblades

Electron§

R.i.p Chi. I never met you, but through your music you were a huge part of my life and I'll never forget everything you left behind..........

kly617

Wow. My stomach just dropped  :'( . See you on the other side, Chi. RIP

Bza々

Hidalgo

Very sad to hear this. R.I.P. Chi. Funniest band member i've seen, from any band really

i will listen to the bamboo parachute in his honor

tearing up. only had tears for 3 famous deaths, Chris Farley, Michael Jackson, & Chi

N0S3BLEED976

No, this can't be true! :(

Rest in peace, Chi

defTHE1s

I'm reallly crying as I cried to my grandmother last december :'(
He was so funny... I'll remember always one of the best shows where he takes part... Pinkpop 2003...
He always made me laugh along with Chino... Glad I was lucky enough to see him play live at least one time on 2007...
I'll miss him too fucking much.
Also, there's that interview for Telehit Mexico where they say that people often used to confuse him with Ricky Martin..
Ok.. That was... Now I can't sleep but at least he is now resting in peace.
Much love for his band and real friends and brothers, his family and all the deftones communities around the world.

Head up.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jesus2Chino

He can rest now after fighting for his loved ones for so long. Rest in peace Chi, we'll all miss you and carry you with us.

Much love and respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

dawg

Gaz

Such sad news to wake up to, R.I.P Chi.

lostpilot

that's really bad news.. rest in peace, Chi

godin

Dingus.

DJR