Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chi

Started by Sugartolove, Apr 14, 2013, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

deftoneskoen

I'm shocked. RIP Chi.

Martin

So sad. A kind soul left this place. R.I.P. Chi Cheng. Onelove.

wheresmysnare

RIP Chi, condolences to his family and friends... what a life, to grow up with your friends, start a band and go on that journey, you burned bright and reached out to the souls of many - you are greatly missed.

digital bath

defsteve

Heartbreaking news. A lovely soul has passed.

RIP Chi. You brought so much joy to so many.

:'(
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Jerry_Curls

Oh man...my sister called me last night, crying. I heard the news and was numb. I didn't want to go on SL because it would have made this information reality.

I'm here this morning, crying.

I'll always remember his energy on stage. I've never seen a bassist with such passion. R.I.P.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

TonyDanza555

R.I.P CHI. You are gonna be missed.

honeybeewu

Quote from: cvthedrv on Apr 14, 2013, 03:30 AM
there's a hole in the earth.
Well said. RIP Chi. <3

ANattyRat

I've just read this, such terribly sad news :( he fought a long, hard battle and never gave up. He was, and still is completely loved, and my thoughts are with Chi's loved ones. RIP Chi, an inspiration to so many.

normsteez

May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

Dath

RIP Chi. Fly free.

Brice

RIP Chi...we will never forget you.
I'm very sad.

sing blue silver

I wonder if the band will make a statement, with the way this news has spread they don't really need to and I can't even imagine how devastated they are but some form of tribute to such an important part of the band would be nice. I wouldn't expect anything right away though. Now is a time for reflection, love, remembrance and respect for the man. Hopefully someday Eros surfaces so Chi can kind of live again through new music to the fans. My heart breaks for the entire deftones family. We'll always remember him.

digital bath

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 14, 2013, 02:27 PM
I wonder if the band will make a statement, with the way this news has spread they don't really need to and I can't even imagine how devastated they are but some form of tribute to such an important part of the band would be nice. I wouldn't expect anything right away though. Now is a time for reflection, love, remembrance and respect for the man. Hopefully someday Eros surfaces so Chi can kind of live again through new music to the fans. My heart breaks for the entire deftones family. We'll always remember him.

<3

pinkmaggit69

Drinks won't stain this birth!

ignore the fashion

i wanted to make something in photoshop, trying to find an image but its harder to find it than i though.

maybe its just a sketch someone did, but i am trying to find the picture of Chi used in this flyer

mono

still in shock after a couple hours of the notice...I never thought it would affect us so hard.
Head Up deftones diehards, we're many of us, and not alone in this.