Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chi

Started by Sugartolove, Apr 14, 2013, 04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

RIP... Headup everyone.

Jacob

Such a sad day. RIP Chi. Rock out in the afterlife.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

defburn

SAD DAY   :'(

GOODBYE CHI , WE LOVE YOU MAN !!!!!!

el perro

I'll always remember how badass Chi looked whenever I saw Deftones live. I wanted his long hair and baggy pants lol! I love you Chi Cheng, and I'll always miss you.

jpfan132

RIP Chi  :'(
Prayers go out to family and friends

iceache

This is a terrible tragedy, but it serves as a reminder, that whenever you get into an automobile, to always wear your seat belt.

pony_01

needles & pins

rock_n_frost

Rip Chi Cheng.
You are the best guy that i've never met.

Greetings to everyfriend in here.
Bye.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Crazylegs

Shadow46/2

:( Rip Chi. Love ya man.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

defTHE1s

Quote from: iceache on Apr 14, 2013, 07:53 PM
This is a terrible tragedy, but it serves as a reminder, that whenever you get into an automobile, to always wear your seat belt.
Amen.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Havoc

RIP Chi! Love and respect!

Braincleaner

This is truly heartbreaking!
Chi has always been among my idols as a bassist, and a part of the group that has made so much sincere and heartfelt music.

Chi, I'll be waving goodbye

OnyxPanicProne

Rip Chi Cheng. Its hard to believe he's gone, I wish I could have met him

aj

An incredibly, incredibly sad day. I salute the man whose music has been a core part of my life for the past 15 years. All of us here at SL will feel his loss deeply.

My deep condolences are with his family and the Deftones brotherhood at this time. No words can describe how upsetting it is to realise he's gone. As misguided as it sounds, I always thought he'd maybe come around some day and be able to share with what the band has achieved since his accident.

Gone but never, ever, forgotten. Your music will stay with me until the day I see you on the other side

RIP

Deftones-argentina

Actually, I kind of feel good for Chi. He had been in limbo for many years now, and my biggest wish for him was to just be in peace-be it here or not.
Let's not forget we all loved Chi very dearly in life & death, that he gave us all his energy onstage and sense of humour and he really knew how much we appreciate him.

Corleone

The world lost a great soul today, heaven gained one, RIP.

jaypayton

time to release Eros

Alectwin

We will never forget you brother!

Longstem

Till this morning I had hope. Till this morning I believed he would rock the stage one day sooner or later.

I feel like I lost a familymember.

RIP my friend, you were like a mentor to me!

x