Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Man of Steel (2013)

Started by theis, Apr 17, 2013, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Directed by Zack Snyder. Produced by Christopher Nolan.

Man of Steel Official Trailer #3 (2013) - Russell Crowe, Henry Cavill Movie HD

I'm sold.

Looks epic as fuck.

bright lights, big city

Agreed, even though I've never really been a Superman fan. Seems like it's in good hands with Snyder and Nolan. Time to start getting my hopes for some awesome slo-mo action sequences.

Really looking forward to Michael Shannon as Zod too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 17, 2013, 01:57 PM
Time to start getting my hopes for some awesome slo-mo action sequences.

As long as he doesn't overdo it. That's one of the main reasons why I hate 300.

I love Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen, though. 

bright lights, big city

Oh man I loved it in 300. Sucker Punch is the go-to for overdoing it for me. But that was the least of the problems for that movie , haha.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

kurtone

Never been a fan of supes, but ill see this for sure. Looks like it could be pretty epic.

black coffee

Henry Cavill was cast to be Superman and I had no idea all this time? niiiice.

Anyways talking about slow-motion, the last Spartacus season was pretty cool.. especially how he goes berserk in the last two episodes

HONOR THE DEAD WITH ROMAN BLOOD !!!!!

chick de la lynch

Never been a fan of Superman, can't stand Zack Snyder however I'm still going to see this for one reason and one reason only:

I've been wanting to fuck his brains out since The Tudors. UMPH!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Not a big Superman fan, Marvel guy over here but this movie looks great. Michael Shannon finally getting a big movie role. I hope this movie takes off good and maybe get a Superman Vs Doomsday movie? though I think that would be dreaming too much.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The second part of this movie will have Batman on it and it has been confirmed that Ben Affleck is the new Batman. Not what I expected but we will see how it goes in 2015.

kurtone

Definitely didn't see him being cast as batman. Interesting choice. The fanboys are already up in arms "remember daredevil" . I'll reserve judgement until I see him play the part. I think he's a good actor. People need to realize this is probably still more a superman movie than batman. It's not like affleck was cast as the new batman for an entirely new set of stand alone batman movies.

bright lights, big city

I'll reserve judgment too. I like Affleck, just never thought of him as Batman, I thought they were trying to go younger.
DERP

kurtone

They said it was going to use a more aged Batman, a la The Dark Knight Returns.  I think Frank Miller is even helping Snyder in some aspects.  What did everyone think of Man of Steel anyway? I enjoyed it. I understand some complaints but I've never been a big Supes fan so maybe thats why I enjoyed it more.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I really enjoyed Man Of Steel and Im more a Marvel dude! Like Bright Lights said, I will save my judgement. Daredevil was bad because of bad director and weak script.

sing blue silver

I'm a pretty huge fan of all things Batman and I'm not at all disappointed with this decision. Affleck is no Bale obviously but I do think he's a great actor when given the chance to be so. If anyone I'm worried about Zack Snyder.

bright lights, big city

"Hey Lex, you bald fack, me and this juiced fackin alien ah gonna mawp the floah wit ya!"
DERP

kurtone

Lmao! It would be hysterical if he used the Boston accent as Batman