Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones & Ghost Tour Rumored For The Fall

Started by defsteve, Apr 21, 2013, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Theprp.com has been hearing strong rumors that Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones and Ghost are planning to embark on a fall North American tour together. Nothing official on the trek has come to light as of yet however.

Source: http://www.theprp.com/2013/04/21/exclusive/avenged-sevenfold-deftones-ghost-tour-rumored-for-the-fall/
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

kurtone

A tour with Ghost would be awesome, fuck Avenged Sevenfold though

theis

OnyxPanicProne

I would actually really love this, my friends favorite band is A7X and mine being Deftones. That would be awesome as hell for me and him. Though he doesnt really like Deftones execpt for Change (go fuckin figure) Dont really know alot of A7X fans that are Deftones fans though

tufswimmer1

If the rumors are true, I see this as a retread of their tour with Godsmack back in 2001 - w/ Deftones opening and half the audience leaving after they're done.  I just hope Ghost is a great band and doesn't suck like Puddle of Mudd.

Adekhine

Quote from: tufswimmer1 on May 04, 2013, 04:17 PM
I just hope Ghost is a great band and doesn't suck like Puddle of Mudd.

Ghost is a great band, I'd love to see them play at the same show with Deftones, unfortunately they have only gigs in USA, and I live in EU.
If the rumors are true.

defsteve

AVENGED SEVENFOLD STILL SUCK AS HARD AS EVER, ANNOUNCE ARENA TREK WITH DEFTONES & GHOST

There is a community of music fans across the third planet from the sun that is so pathetic that not even the Goths or the Juggalos will accept them into the misfit cliques. They are Avenged Sevenfold fans, and they are leapers to the leapers, the piece of undigested corn in the crap. After all, they support a band so fucking generic and terrible; it makes you wish you were listening to Five Finger Death Punch. Later this year, Avenged Sevenfold will return with their new album Hail To The King, and the Orange County "rockers" have unleashed the title track onto the tone-def masses earlier today.

The good news is the title track is so bad, it will make deceased drummer The Rev roll over in his grave a few times. Take a listen down below as generic riffs serve as a luke warm backdrop for former Huntington Beach High School student M. Shadows to do his best Dio impression. Sadly before you hit play, we must report that his best Dio impression is about as tasteful as Del Taco French Fries that have sat between the cushions of your couch for a few months.

Now that you have hit mute on the above video, unable to make it through the above atrocity to modern day hard rock, we give you the bad news. Avenged Sevenfold are hitting the road later this year for a full on arena tour with some bands we truly love. Showing they are true company men, fellow Warner Music label mates Deftones will serve as main support, while Ghost will open up all shows. Venues are not yet announced, but chances are this shit is going down at the big basketball and/or hockey facility located down the street from your local WalMart. It's probably in your best interest to buy a ticket off Stubhub for below market value and then beat traffic by leaving before the headliner for this one.

Avenged Sevenfold w/ Deftones & Ghost 2013 Fall North American Tour Dates:

10/03 Chicago, IL
10/05 Indianapolis, IN
10/06 Cincinnati, OH
10/08 Baltimore, MD
10/09 Boston, MA
10/12 Bloomington, IL
10/13 Detroit, MI
10/15 Atlanta, GA
10/16 Orlando, FL
10/18 Houston, TX
10/19 Dallas, TX
10/20 San Antonio, TX
10/22 Omaha, NE
10/23 Oklahoma City, OK
10/26 Las Vegas, NV

In the event you are one of the tone def shit stains upon society who enjoys Avenged Sevenfold, pre-order your copy of Hail To The King here.

Source: http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2013/07/avenged-sevenfold-still-suck-as-hard-as-ever-announce-arena-trek-with-deftones-ghost/

Hahahah!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

kurtone

As much as I'd like to see Ghost and Deftones play together, I'm kinda glad this isn't coming to Denver lol

deftones47

Avenged Sevenfold is another of my favorite bands. I suppose I could take my friend again. He's a fan of A7X and I'm trying to get him into Deftones. Never really heard of Ghost though.

I'm hoping that the Baltimore venue is the First Mariner Arena and not Ram's Head Live.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Apr 24, 2013, 11:19 AM
Dont really know alot of A7X fans that are Deftones fans though

I don't know why, I love both. 

What's so bad about a7x?  They have some badass catchy tunes, and their first few albums were hardcore as fuck.  I have a lot of friends who like the Tones (not as much as I) but hate going to shows because our fans are pretentious assholes who think they're somehow better than fans of any other band.  I don't get the hate.  It's just music, it's metal.  Get over yourselves!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

kurtone

I just think they make bland shitty radio rock. Different strokes I suppose

DeftonesNZ

A7X are just bit too wankerish for my taste with the makeup and stuff, I think as soon as bands start do that shit it becomes less about the music and more about image, plus the music it self isn't that good, it's not horrible but the singer always sounds like he has a cold and it gets annoying as fuck hearing his nasally whinging, it's really intolerable non americans probably notice it more.

illthrowROCKS@U

Yeah I do hate when he tries to go into the high register with his voice >.<
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

OnyxPanicProne

The only A7X stuff I like is Nightmare, self titled, Diamond in the Rough and a few off of Waking the Fallen. Other than that I don't like any of their other albums. Nightmare was a great album and still is

deftones47