Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does Back To School (Mini Maggit) Belong On White Pony?

Started by truthaddict, Apr 23, 2013, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

last year I re bought the black special copy. I love the boys republic, that's the winner. The chord progression and melody is actually probably the best on the album.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Far away

MrBene

In my opinion, Feiteceira is the right opening for the album and that's how my album is. Now, Back to School (Mini Maggit) is not a suck ass song, I like it, it has a good groove on it but I like Pink Maggit instead. It just sucks that they don't play that version live.
Have a beer!

SwerveCityUSA

actually back to school is a piss poor song. it's dumb as fuck like 7 words, I don't like that type of shit, stupid raps and lyrics, naw I wanna hear beautiful melodies laced with metaphors, biggest mistake of there career, but necessary to make a little money. I guess there had to be something to take away the perfection of White Pony, knowing in this world there is no perfection.

MrBene

But you must admit that thanks to that song a lot of people discovered their music and probably got into the previous records and probably most of them are still fan nowadays.
Have a beer!

digital bath

Quote from: MrBene on Jul 29, 2013, 09:17 PM
But you must admit that thanks to that song a lot of people discovered their music and probably got into the previous records and probably most of them are still fan nowadays.

(hand up) Right!

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: digital bath on Jul 30, 2013, 01:22 PM

(hand up) Right!

nah, change did that. digital bath on leno too.

deftoner664

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Aug 08, 2013, 12:56 AM
Quote from: digital bath on Jul 30, 2013, 01:22 PM

(hand up) Right!

nah, change did that. digital bath on leno too.

I think it really started with My Own Summer, bro... Then yes, I agree with you, Change, set it off for them.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present