Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does anyone know what happened to the DeftonesVideos channel?

Started by dr_sukhoi, May 04, 2013, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_sukhoi

I must not be the only one who used to go on this youtube channel. The user had gone above and beyond to create and match epically suitable video segments to not only every single Deftones song, but also every Deftones-RELATED song. I would murder to get some of those videos on my harddrive, or at least see them uploaded again. It was art-level quality in most cases. It got taken down!

Anybody?

deftoolsys07

Never cared for them too much, myself. But I believe one of the guys actually mentioned that channel it an interview.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

BillyNo.9

Who cares, they were all pretentious and followed a similar theme.

Penicks

good riddance, this guy was whoring for views with his misleading titles

gwenudo

Quote from: Penicks on May 05, 2013, 10:00 PM
good riddance, this guy was whoring for views with his misleading titles

Dont think so actually .. i think i heard in an interview recently that it was actually sergio and chino doing all that work.. i could be wrong though but i believe thats what i heard
Was it like it seemed?...

DeftonesNZ

No that was for those videos for swerve they posted on their twitters this guy had done one for like every song but used really misleading titles to get views and that led people to believe they were official like he would put "Digital Bath Official music video"  when he meant "Digital Bath (official music) video" so that's probably why he got taken down.

shoop

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on May 06, 2013, 02:13 AM
No that was for those videos for swerve they posted on their twitters this guy had done one for like every song but used really misleading titles to get views and that led people to believe they were official like he would put "Digital Bath Official music video"  when he meant "Digital Bath (official music) video" so that's probably why he got taken down.
lol.. they were talking about the 2 videos for Tempest. But also about the Swerve lyric video, that they used the clips they had liked. About the OP, I didn't like a single one that I ever watched. With misleading titles like that, he did it to himself.

endstand

I remember there was really great video for This Place Is Death. Too bad the channel is off.
hello memory lover, you are mine

A Perfect Circle

First sorry for my English its not my native tongue, This was my favorite channel on YouTube i was a subscriber since the beginning, the channel was close because deftonesvideos upload the samples of Koi No Yokan two weeks before the release of the album,
the deftoolsys07 is right the guys talk about that channel, because it was a great tribute to a band,
the Sol Invicto and others related to the band members talked about this channel too, you guys are pathetic when say things that you don't know
he put official music for two months, the channel was unknown and the video that have more views was Deftones 976evil only with 15k views the others have only 1000 views etc and he have 900subs, when he upload all the videos of crosses team sleep etc and he put the name of all videos normal the channel then after 8months have 8000subs, so your twisted logic is so stupid Penicks...i have some videos they are really well worked
not the typical live footage or with cheesy movies that everyone knows... you can find some in youtube too
Deftones Mascara Music

normsteez

May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

Penicks

Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 06, 2013, 06:04 PM
First sorry for my English its not my native tongue, This was my favorite channel on YouTube i was a subscriber since the beginning, the channel was close because deftonesvideos upload the samples of Koi No Yokan two weeks before the release of the album,
the deftoolsys07 is right the guys talk about that channel, because it was a great tribute to a band,
the Sol Invicto and others related to the band members talked about this channel too, you guys are pathetic when say things that you don't know
he put official music for two months, the channel was unknown and the video that have more views was Deftones 976evil only with 15k views the others have only 1000 views etc and he have 900subs, when he upload all the videos of crosses team sleep etc and he put the name of all videos normal the channel then after 8months have 8000subs, so your twisted logic is so stupid Penicks...i have some videos they are really well worked
not the typical live footage or with cheesy movies that everyone knows... you can find some in youtube too
Deftones Mascara Music

yeah well they still sucked dick

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: Penicks on May 07, 2013, 07:38 AM
Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 06, 2013, 06:04 PM
Deftones Mascara Music

yeah well they still sucked dick

yeah well you still a dipshit if you dont like leave, so funny says the guy that upload pictures in a pink t-shirt with the sister lol
you asshole racist go create another topic about sharing videos of cunning, dastardly, humorous or insane Black people here! you cunt

DeftonesNZ

dude what the fuck are you on about you've only had two post here both abusing people chill the fuck out this isn't the comment section of a YouTube video, you're not even making any sense either.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 07, 2013, 01:01 PM
yeah well you still a dipshit if you dont like leave, so funny says the guy that upload pictures in a pink t-shirt with the sister lol
you asshole racist go create another topic about sharing videos of cunning, dastardly, humorous or insane Black people here! you cunt

What the fuck, are you insane?

DeftonesNZ

Yeah i seriously have no idea what any of that shit means, where the fuck did the racist stuff even come from?

Penicks

A Perfect Circle

This Penicks create a topic here in this forum about BLACKS like he said "yeah i'm not even racist i only hate black people"
i say again stop talking about things that you dont know im talking to this penicks fag

DeftonesNZ

that's sarcasm man probably just lost because English isn't your first language, and where is there thread about black people anyway?

Penicks

Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 07, 2013, 02:30 PM
This Penicks create a topic here in this forum about BLACKS like he said "yeah i'm not even racist i only hate black people"
i say again stop talking about things that you dont know im talking to this penicks fag

i might be a fag but at least i don't get off on shitty music videos

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: Penicks on May 07, 2013, 04:53 PM
Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 07, 2013, 02:30 PM

i might be a fag but at least i don't get off on shitty music videos

Save your shady inference