Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does anyone know what happened to the DeftonesVideos channel?

Started by dr_sukhoi, May 04, 2013, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

A Perfect Circle

Penicks

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

A Perfect Circle

will you beat me? buy a mirror before you point that fatty finger to anyone you cunt

Penicks

i'll fuck your ass and make you humble you little bitch shiekie style

A Perfect Circle

hahaha one of the most stupid persons in this forum will make me humble looooooooooooooooooool
you don't respect anything

N0S3BLEED976

So why did you signed into this forum anyway? Clearly not to talk about Deftones and music in general...

Cut the crap and just shut the fuck up.

A Perfect Circle

i signed this forum to reply to this question Does anyone know what happened to the DeftonesVideos channel?
Who the fuck you think you are to say shut the fuck to someone, did my words hurt you?

BillyNo.9

You might wanna leave that karma shite alone kid. You're seriously relying on something bad happening to Penisk because he insulted a shitty channel? Either you're delusional and you spend your time sharing every lame ass motivational picture on facebook or that was your channel and you're butthurt.

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 08, 2013, 12:52 AM
You might wanna leave that karma shite alone kid. You're seriously relying on something bad happening to Penisk because he insulted a shitty channel? Either you're delusional and you spend your time sharing every lame ass motivational picture on facebook or that was your channel and you're butthurt.

another asshole no i am just saying the penicks is a fag whore racist and he gets butthurt when someone tell him the things that he says to the others
you are the only one delusional here go drink more vodka and cry about your ex girlfriend before talk shit about me stupid kid

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 08, 2013, 12:46 AM
i signed this forum to reply to this question Does anyone know what happened to the DeftonesVideos channel?
Who the fuck you think you are to say shut the fuck to someone, did my words hurt you?

I could care less about what you say...

luisch

DeftonesVideos channel was a awful, If I wanna listen the music I put from the CD, no a bad youtube rip saying "official video"

Mods, please, lock this thread or something
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

BillyNo.9

Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 08, 2013, 01:00 AM
just saying the penicks is a fag whore racist

Do you not see any hypocrisy there? do you understand that word? It basically means you eat shit and you should get the fuck out.

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: luisch on May 08, 2013, 01:01 AM
DeftonesVideos channel was a awful, If I wanna listen the music I put from the CD, no a bad youtube rip saying "official video"

Mods, please, lock this thread or something

the channel said official music "not official video" he had all explained on the discription i never understood why people don't get it

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 08, 2013, 01:07 AM
Quote from: A Perfect Circle on May 08, 2013, 01:00 AM
just saying the penicks is a fag whore racist

Do you not see any hypocrisy there? do you understand that word? It basically means you eat shit and you should get the fuck out.

hypocrisy??? its the lame shit of karma thing that i share on facebook and so one... billy you are the one that attack me saying i was delusional or the deftonesvideos was my channel and i get butthurt i answer to you the same way that you answer to me

BillyNo.9

The misleading titles aside, it was still a pile of hipster shit.

A Perfect Circle

its your opinion it was my favorite channel and i want the videos back too...if you guys dont like it
say something without insults because you guys dont like too when comes to you

luisch

DeftonesVideos channel was awful and unnecessary. Thats it.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

A Perfect Circle

Quote from: luisch on May 08, 2013, 01:45 AM
DeftonesVideos channel was awful and unnecessary. Thats it.

Another Jesus Christ that thinks that everyone thinks like him...

go and say that to the 10000subs that he had like me

if you like to waste time with the things that you dont like and you think that everyone thinks like you go on
comment on this video too it was from deftonesvideos
Deftones - Dai the Flu