Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Where is the topic about this SNW song?

Started by VictorPL, May 29, 2013, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorPL

ok, so i know this maybe moved to the bullshit category, but watdafukk? its not like this place is super busy, mods, chill out for a bit, i dont post a lot, but ive been lurking here almost everyday since s/t, so i aint no noob.

but im bored drunk n high, been listening to some deftones, and suddenly i realized that something totally slipped from my radar

the vids from s/t, on youtube or from the cd (itwas a enhaced version), had those rehersals with terry, howcome i never saw anybody mention this?

probably everybody knows this but it was a surprise for me. since some of u are aware, does this have name?

EDIT: listened to it again.............fukk, im sorry guise........it just seemed so different when i listened to it high, drugs got the best of me.

false alarm, sorry again, sorry i wasted your time, ill just go back to lurking now

Deftones Self-Titled Album Sessions

VictorPL

i am a fool, and i would like to apologize to the sl community. i have lost my honor and shamed my family, sepuku is the only option

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

DJR

VictorPL

i guess i shouldnt mix alcohol with sharing lungs, lol, wanted to delete this but dont know how

Jesus2Chino

Drunken thread aside, I remember when these videos first came out, and I have to admit that I get goosebumps watching them now just like I did 10 years ago. They're almost cooler now.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

pinkmaggit69

Drinks won't stain this birth!