Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 12, 2013, 06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Really surprised they showed that much of Smaug .

You can tell alot of this trailer isn't the final product , but it still rules.

Iv'e loved this story since I was a kid and don't care how many films it takes to tell it ( the more time in Middle Earth I get the better)
I'm totally stoked for this.

The first one was awesome.

Penicks

god damn the cgi sucks dick, what the fuck

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 12, 2013, 08:39 AM
god damn the cgi sucks dick, what the fuck
was thinking the same thing mang.

I've got this potentially blasphemous theory I've been thinking since I saw The Hobbit and this trailer yesterday: Is it possible that Peter Jackson sucks?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I'll never understand the appeal of these movies. Haven't seen the first...don't intend to either. This looks pretty lame too. That CGI is indeed awful looking.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 12, 2013, 12:15 PM
Is it possible that Peter Jackson sucks?

He's grossly overrated, that's for sure.

His LOtR flicks are undeniably well made, but seeing them once was enough for me.

King Kong is way too fucking long...and contains some fantastically shitty CGI too. The Lovely Bones also sucks.

The Frighteners, Braindead and Bad Taste are all awesome though.

I wish he would make a horror movie instead of this Hobbit crap.

bright lights, big city

Yeah his horror movies are alright. Admittedly I am fan of LotR (I'm always debating my friends that GoT is the better story/universe), but that was more the source material being awesome than Jackson. And as you've pointed out, what he's done since is pretty much garbage.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?