Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Random vinyl questjon.

Started by ignore the fashion, Jun 17, 2013, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

I finally framed and have all my Deftones vinyl hanging on my wall, but something is kind of bugging the collector in me. All but 2 of them still have the little sticker on it saying something about that album.

See the example in this picture.

This is not my vinyl,  but just showing what I am talking about.

I was wondering if anyone here has and can scan the sticker that was/is on the original White Pony release and also from the original self titled release.

If any one can help me that would be great.

schlueter

bebo

lol hanging vinyl on wall

I have never heard something this ridiculous since the i was told about the holocaust

black coffee

One wall in my apartment is almost fully covered with football jerseys... And I like the idea of doing that with vinyl as well, pretty sure it looks good.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 20, 2013, 04:29 PM
One wall in my apartment is almost fully covered with football jerseys... And I like the idea of doing that with vinyl as well, pretty sure it looks good.

Here is a picture of them all hanging, this was just to get them all lined up, I have since rearranged them in order of release.

I still have the RSD Covers vinyl to hang, its already framed though. I also need to get a frame for the RSD Selections from Adrenaline.

pinkmaggit69

Drinks won't stain this birth!

asshole

sweet i can help you out with the s/t but i dont have a scanner.... quick question... where did you get those frames?
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

ignore the fashion

Quote from: asshole on Jun 26, 2013, 06:30 AM
sweet i can help you out with the s/t but i dont have a scanner.... quick question... where did you get those frames?

If you can take a picture that would help too, maybe I could edit it in Photoshop. I got the frames from Michaels, its an arts and crafts store.  My girlfriend works there so I got them with her discount, but they sell a 3 pack of frames for 20 dollars.

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jun 21, 2013, 06:09 PM

Here is a picture of them all hanging, this was just to get them all lined up, I have since rearranged them in order of release.

I still have the RSD Covers vinyl to hang, its already framed though. I also need to get a frame for the RSD Selections from Adrenaline.

As much as I am a bigger proponent of playing records as opposed to framing them, it does look pretty cool.

I have to ask where you got your DVD/Blu Ray towers. I need some and those look pretty good.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Hesperian Death-Horse! on Jun 27, 2013, 10:25 AM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jun 21, 2013, 06:09 PM

As much as I am a bigger proponent of playing records as opposed to framing them, it does look pretty cool.

I have to ask where you got your DVD/Blu Ray towers. I need some and those look pretty good.

I have at least 2 copies of each vinyl, that's why I framed the ones I did. As for the DVD racks I got them at Ikea, they hold like 30 movies each and are like 6 bucks each.

deftoneseba

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jun 17, 2013, 06:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has and can scan the sticker that was/is on the original White Pony release and also from the original self titled release.

I own both original versions (WP european, S/T US) and non of them have any sticker. WP just have a "Parental Advisory" and Self Titled does not have any.
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: deftoneseba on Jun 28, 2013, 02:23 AM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jun 17, 2013, 06:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has and can scan the sticker that was/is on the original White Pony release and also from the original self titfigured release.

I own both original versions (WP european, S/T US) and non of them have any sticker. WP just have a "Parental Advisory" and Self Titled does not have any.

I just figured they did and for whatever reason I didn't save them. All my white pony has is the parental advisory sticker too