Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Greek Theatre 11/1 (ticket trades?)

Started by skinnypuppy, Aug 15, 2013, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnypuppy

Hey guys,

Anyone willing to trade pit tickets for Sec A row D side by side tickets?

Also, I figure this thread could be a fun place to see where everyone is located.  This show will be incredible. I'm either located in pit or sec a row d :p

Jerry_Curls

^I haven't seen you in ages. Everything good with you?

I'm all the way in the back. I suck at getting good tickets. Never have!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 16, 2013, 06:00 AM
^I haven't seen you in ages. Everything good with you?

I'm all the way in the back. I suck at getting good tickets. Never have!

Yea man it's been AGES. hope we run into each other at the show! :)

hi man

how is the greek theatre. I have section B but I wanna sneak into the pit. security tight?

vool421

Getting stoked for this show!

I know that Deftones is headlining this show but is this show still part of the Avenged Sevenfold tour?

defsteve

Quote from: vool421 on Aug 25, 2013, 08:44 PM

I know that Deftones is headlining this show but is this show still part of the Avenged Sevenfold tour?

No.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

skinnypuppy

Sneaking into the pit used to be an option, but they tightened their security after I successfully got in too many times :)

vool421

Glassjaw is supporting this show!

Funny because i just bought a ticket to see them the following day in Santa Ana CA.

hi man

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Aug 27, 2013, 11:17 PM
Sneaking into the pit used to be an option, but they tightened their security after I successfully got in too many times :)

youre saying not possible nowadays?

Paulct

Anyone hear any details on this show? Larger venue and higher ticket prices and headlining? Hopefully this is a special setlist kind of night. ;)

vool421

^I had a dream last night about this show and they were playing pink maggit haha.
I just hope they change their set this time, they've been playing the same songs for a while now and adding one or two different songs would be awesome.

What i am wondering is if this show is the last for the KNY touring cycle?

Paulct

If anyone has an extra pit ticket they would like to sell me, I will be flying out to LA from VT for this and would appreciate it!

skinnypuppy

If anyone has a nice pair of A Section tickets, or even just one ticket, since pit doesnt seem to be an option, I'd be interested in possibly wheeeeeeling and deaaaaaaling.  Otherwise I'll probably just show up to the venue and try to get a decent ticket at the box office night of show. shrugs.

vool421

This show will be kinda interesting for a few reasons:

1.Greek Theatre is a big venue for Deftones and it's also one of the best venues in LA.
2. Deftones has not played a headlining show since September 7th. It will be interesting to see which other songs will fill in on the setlist. It is likely that they will play the same set as the France show but who knows.
3. Glassjaw is opening and that's a band a lot of Deftones fans love.

Paulct

I know a lot of people flying from all over the country for this one including myself. This should be one to remember. Front to back album sets? In all of our dreams.

Jerry_Curls

I'm hoping Rocket Skate isn't on the setlist
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

vool421

Quote from: Paulct on Oct 18, 2013, 08:30 PM
I know a lot of people flying from all over the country for this one including myself. This should be one to remember. Front to back album sets? In all of our dreams.

I wish we could see that but i doubt it. They played Adrenaline and ATF in a show in 2006.
Who knows but it should be a great show anyway.

Does anyone here have received their pre sale tickets?

E-Money

The Greek is one hell of a venue.  Gonna be a great place to see the tones.  Just saw Furthur there 2 nights in a row earlier this month.  So easy to sneak around once u get into the venue.  We had bench tickets and we pretty much watched the whole show from the pit.  Security is about as lax as it  gets.   We'll see how it is for deftones.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

E-Money

Expensive as shit.  They have a big bar out front where u can get liquor but get drunk b4 u go in.  U could totally bring a flask in tho or a waterbottle full with something.  For the furthur show they didn't pat me down at all.