Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Greek Theatre 11/1 (ticket trades?)

Started by skinnypuppy, Aug 15, 2013, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulct

How is Parking? Seems pretty expensive. I was hoping to park, then hike to the observatory and back before the show.

E-Money

Quote from: Paulct on Oct 20, 2013, 11:11 AM
How is Parking? Seems pretty expensive. I was hoping to park, then hike to the observatory and back before the show.

What we did is just park in the neighborhood below.  Just park in front of a 10 million $ home, car will be fine and walk up the hill.  Its a mess getting out of there.  If u park up by the venue it takes FOREVER to get out.  Only one way out and its a fucking mess.  I say park down the hill and walk up.  Its probably a half a mile, not bad at all.  Plus its free. 

skinnypuppy

anyone get their tickets from deftonestix yet? a friend of mine said he hasn't received his yet

vool421

^I haven't either.
Hopefully we get em this week.

skinnypuppy

I'm still looking for an extra ticket.  Let me know if anyone has a moderately priced ticket... Thanks!

Hank

This show will probably have the best setlist they will have played this whole tour cycle . Graphic Nature or Goon Squad or What Happened debut along with some past gems they rarely play.
Record !

elite54

Anyone have any idea on what time the bands will start playing? Is anyone playing before Glassjaw? I'm driving from Phoenix Friday afternoon and don't want to miss GJ or obviously deftones.

vool421

The Greek Theater's fb page has been posting the set times the day of the shows.

They open the front plaza gates at 6:00pm and they open the seating area at 6:30pm.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Hank on Oct 24, 2013, 12:28 PM
This show will probably have the best setlist they will have played this whole tour cycle . Graphic Nature or Goon Squad or What Happened debut along with some past gems they rarely play.
Record !

I repeat- Hopefully no Rocket Skates. This is an outdoor venue nestled in the mountains, I want to hear epic songs...Pink Maggot, Fist, This Place is Death, Mascara, etc etc..holy shit. Deftones have so many great songs they don't play live.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

E-Money

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 25, 2013, 10:54 PM
Quote from: Hank on Oct 24, 2013, 12:28 PM
Record !

I repeat- Hopefully no Rocket Skates. This is an outdoor venue nestled in the mountains, I want to hear epic songs...Pink Maggot, Fist, This Place is Death, Mascara, etc etc..holy shit. Deftones have so many great songs they don't play live.

absolutely...no intro of rocket skates and diamond eyes.  I want them to open up with korea or hexagram like the old days.  I will be so bummed if we dont get to hear hexagram.  I hope we get something rare.. I want to hear What happened to you live but thats not gonna happen. 

Romain

vool421

Finally! the day of the show is here!
The band had 5 days off before this show. Hopefully they give us some surprises.

Here are the songs i hope to hear...a lot of them are unlikely but one can dream right :)?

One Weak
Lhabia
Mascara
Pink Maggit
Battle Axe
Xerces
Kimdracula
Prince

DeftonesNZ

Probably have a slightly better chance now  than last year at getting some rarities because steph atleast should be more equipped to play them now that he's gone through all their songs and dialled in his axe fx presets and in the process he would of had to go back and spend time go over the riffs so that might help because I know his problem with playing the rare songs wasn't that he didn't want to but that he hadn't praticed them so didn't remember them well enough and that when he shifted his rig over it was before a tour cycle so he only had time to setup a portion of his presets properly. Hopefully someone films it regardless though I feel like this show is going to be one of those ones that have crazy energy where Chino's real drunk and just having an awesome time and I think with glassjaw opening the crowds going to be super pumped up by the time deftones come on and they'll feed of that energy.

E-Money

See u guys there! gonna be a great night!

hi man

should we all meet up and rush to the pit

hi man

Schedule:
   • 6:00 PM Front Plaza Gates Open
   • 6:30 PM Doors to Seating Areas Open
   • 7:30 PM Glassjaw
   • 8:45 PM Deftones
     (Schedule subject to change)

Parking:
Parking is available in several lots surrounding the venue and pre-paid parking is available online. Non-stacked parking is $20 (subject to availability), and stacked parking is $15 (subject to availability). For a map, detailed information and to purchase pre-paid parking, please visit our Parking page. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON SHOW NIGHT ALL ON-SITE PARKING IS CASH ONLY.

ADA parking is available against the blue curb located directly above and below the theatre on Vermont. Additional ADA parking can be purchased in Lot G (wheelchair) and on Commonwealth Drive (Area C, non-wheelchair). Shuttles are provided from Area C. Show your placard and the parking staff will assist you.

Courtesy of your Southern California Mercedes-Benz Dealers, there is a limited paid parking option for Mercedes-Benz drivers in non-stacked VIP LOT G! Only 10 spots are available for the concert so be sure to purchase here and use password MB2013. Please note, you must be driving a Mercedes-Benz vehicle the evening of the concert! Also, be sure to stop by the Mercedes-Benz display on the Greek's plaza for your chance to upgrade your seat locations.

Motorcycle parking is also available here for $10 (plus fees), and at Lot F on the day of show.