Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

the Black people Youtube thread

Started by Penicks, Nov 23, 2009, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Black Girl Freaks out after professor doesn't give answer to "Why does evolution kill black people?"

BACK STORY! Teacher was explaining peacock mating apparently, this girl asks "why does evolution kill black people" he responded "evolution doesn't kill anybody". This went on for a moment or two but then bitch just goes completely batshit!

theis

E-Money

rock_n_frost

did he say ''may be career, but not job'' ?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

sing blue silver

rock_n_frost

jerry's show is full of fat women, mini skirts, whores...stories are so cheap..complete fake for sure
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

blondie

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 06, 2012, 04:43 AM
jerry's show is full of fat women, mini skirts, whores...stories are so cheap..complete fake for sure

hasn't stopped you from watching!

Deadradio

Hank

Wow.

I understand the internet is about poking fun at shit we normally wouldn't and certain taboos but this thread (at least how it's titled and certain posts and comments made) is FUCKED UP.

If I was Black or any skin color near it and a fan of the band/ bands that brought me here I would be kind of shocked to find a thread like this.

You can find ignorant shit people of every race do daily all over the internet. No need to single out just one.

Penicks

Quote from: Hank on Jul 20, 2013, 12:08 PM
Wow.

I understand the internet is about poking fun at shit we normally wouldn't and certain taboos but this thread (at least how it's titled and certain posts and comments made) is FUCKED UP.

If I was Black or any skin color near it and a fan of the band/ bands that brought me here I would be kind of shocked to find a thread like this.

You can find ignorant shit people of every race do daily all over the internet. No need to single out just one.

SwerveCityUSA

Of course people will hate the first people that ever graced the earth, the people that created civilization and the alphabet, and the people from which all of us originate proven from both religion and science. Ham.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

people are people

Quote from: Hank on Jul 20, 2013, 12:08 PM
Wow.

ZzzzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZZzzz

Consider "Quality over Quantity" I genuinely believe you are mentally disabled in some way, and if that racist stuff was about the "these blacks dicks are out of control" pic that image has nothing racist it just so happens the dicks are black so the statement is factual and it's your unstable mind putting a racist connotation on it. By the mentally ill DeftonesNZ
Muahahaha priceless xD

Now seriously, what you said is exactly my thoughts but we know these guys are just having fun at least some of them others are just a bunch of assholes, let it be lol

This reminds me that retarded girl that deleted the video from youtube when the video became viral, some guy made a video response, so awesome xD

downtownpony

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Jul 29, 2013, 11:39 PM
Of course people will hate the first people that ever graced the earth, the people that created civilization and the alphabet, and the people from which all of us originate proven from both religion and science. Ham.

You're right. There has been a lot of hatred towards white people lately

downtownpony

Crazylegs

people are people

SwerveCityUSA Think before you say something and ↑ The guy with the comment above me (not the Crazylegs Forum Moderator lolz ) the downtownpony is the Penicks fag just saying...

Pedo Bear ft Troll Face Ridin Dirty