Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GODZILLA (2014)

Started by theis, Oct 05, 2013, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

godzilla 2014 official trailer 770 views

Holy fucking shit. Now, that's a teaser!

Looks like it could be amazing.

bright lights, big city

It actually does looks pretty cool. What's wrong with us though? Remember when we used to loathe remakes/reboots?

Just last night I found myself arguing FOR the Hills Have Eyes remake from a few years ago. I don't who I am anymore.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Looks pretty cool and to be honest I didnt expect a Godzilla movie after the 1998 awful Godzilla. Please no Kashmir Led Zeppelin cover or remake for this movie.

chick de la lynch

To be fair, Puff Daddy sampled "Kashmir".  :P

The guy I'm currently dating LOVES Godzilla and using the word "love" is an understatement so I've been inadvertently keeping track of this film and will more than likely see it with him.

bright lights, big city

This looks fucking incredible.

And I hope that Mothra or Rodan at the 1:31 mark.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

Hope the film will stay with the same vibe or atmosphere. That's huge.

Inkblades

I just can't get that excited for this. Feel like I've seen this movie a million times before. That's because I have. And as much as I love Cranston, he seems to be overacting in the trailer.

Diplo

To me it seems to be a reboot that apparently honors the monster (unlike the upcoming Robocop...), and that has not happened in years.
So I will not complain on this film , plus I love Bryan Cranston since Malcom and even more with Breaking Bad now.

Diplo

What's up with this film ? Nobody has seen it ?

digital bath

Quote from: Diplo on May 24, 2014, 05:19 PM
What's up with this film ? Nobody has seen it ?

It's f*ing great!!!
I nearly shitting myself as Godzilla showed up for the first time.
It's not as good as "Son of Godzilla" but almost a good movie :P

Diplo

Yup, great movie if you want to see something like a great show. But the scenario... great idea, poor achievement.

digital bath

Quote from: Diplo on May 25, 2014, 11:34 PM
Yup, great movie if you want to see something like a great show. But the scenario... great idea, poor achievement.

exactly what I wanted to say ;) :P