Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mystery Deftones Tshirt, please help...

Started by slipintonite, Oct 11, 2013, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slipintonite

I saw Deftones play in Boston just the other night and saw another fan wearing a shirt I cannot seem to find anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. It was a black shirt with Deftones in white lettering across the top, then there was a silhouette of a large bear with the inside the color of clouds. The back had nothing on it to distinguish if it was a tour shirt or a separate company. I know it's vague but I've spent hours googling images of tshirts and have come up with nothing. Please solve this for me!

chise117

I was at that show too. I bought that same shirt at the merch area they had set up.

slipintonite

DAMN'T! That was the only place I couldn't look. Do you mind, how much were the shirts? It was slammed when I walked in so I walked right into the show and when I went back out it was all closed down.

endstand

does any of you know from what era or tour was Deftones tshirt with writing "local crew" and a whale?
hello memory lover, you are mine

chise117

It was 35. Yea the lines for that were terrible. Probably because they shut down the balcony and relocated everyone to lodge seats

digital bath

Shirt sounds interesting, hope they'll sell it in the online store soon.
I need to refresh my wardrobe, most of my shirts are too big now because I've lost 30 pounds in the last 4-5 months.

slipintonite

The only issue I have is when I saw them at comcast a year or two ago shirts were going for $45. I have been a fan for close to 20 years, no god damn way I'm paying $45 for a shirt, ever, for anyone. I totally get that it's not the bands causing this but I still can't support the fact that it's allowed. I don't know if it's age or quality but these shows are getting more and more expensive and I am getting less out of them, lol.

x Rx King x

I bought this exact shirt tonight at the show in Orlando, and I have a picture of it, but I'm not able to post pictures in this thread, I guess.

OH WELL...

slipintonite

well hopefully it ends up somewhere other than just the tour table, if not i am SOL! lol