Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello Ladies

Started by SwerveCityUSA, Oct 18, 2013, 08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

funniest shit on TV. brand new show. better check it out now so you can say you were on board since it started.

also eastbound and down is as funny as ever.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

bright lights, big city

Not necessarily in yet on this, but it does have its moments. I definitely related to last week's episode with chick always texting. And that ending was almost as cringeworthy as some of the shit Larry David did on Curb.

Definitely agreed on Eastbound tho. Fucking love that show. You might like this: http://www.uproxx.com/sports/2013/10/danny-mcbride-kimmel/
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

SwerveCityUSA

best new shit, I am stuart. everytime I get a chance to squeeze some boobies or spank a girl, her boyfriend shows up or something. I'm all about random girls.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Hank

lol this show is great. I don't have HBO anymore but this has made my weekly rotation for torrent shit.
I envy Kives and Wade's outlook on life. Nothing but positivity.
Great recommendation bro.

Jacob

Hilarious show but at times so awkward that I have a hard time watching. It's a good thing he's such a douche, otherwise I'd feel so sorry and sad for him that I don't think I'd be able to watch at all.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Fnioaxesi

My love is a beautiful thing.