Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones vs korn

Started by Northcal, Nov 23, 2013, 05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epistaxis

I loved KoRn as a teenager. Deftones was a band I knew from the single Change, but I was never interested in checking them out at that time.
'Take a Look in the Mirror' was the last album I bought, but I think I did not even listen to that one that much.

I remember there being a quote from Chino going around that he said J. Davis should grow up, because his lyrics still dealt with being a teenager and puberty.

Northcal

Life is peachy is dope,IMO their best album to date!Deftones all day baby!! :P

dictatesofreason

korn has never had a chance- and as I recall this is  a "tones forum, not rotting korn forum, id rather listen to nickelback than korn, Id rather listen Obama than korn.

korn sucks very large purple chino balls.

in all seriousness if any of you think that these two bands are in the same league then you are a certifiable nut ball.

976-EVIL

Quote from: dictatesofreason on May 11, 2014, 09:29 PM
korn has never had a chance- and as I recall this is  a "tones forum, not rotting korn forum, id rather listen to nickelback than korn, Id rather listen Obama than korn.

korn sucks very large purple chino balls.

in all seriousness if any of you think that these two bands are in the same league then you are a certifiable nut ball.

This may be the post of the year....
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Bifrost

I can't believe its 2014 and people are still having conversations like this LOL... wow