Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Post Your Pets

Started by Eros TBA, Dec 10, 2013, 06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eros TBA

I got one red bellied piranha and one African three clawed frog. Looking for some poison dart frogs, had two green-black but they ended up dying.

Penicks

those are some shitty pets

tarkil

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 11, 2013, 09:02 AM
those are some shitty pets

Ha ha ha! You're such an asshole !
But I laughed my ass off...

Back on topic, I have 2 cats, will post some pictures later when I'm home !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Billy9

I have a Staffordshire Bull terrier called Juke

Get off emo music forums and feed yourself you smelly goth.

deftones47

I have a Great Pyrenees/Irish Wolfhound mix named Kichi. (name is a reference to Mr. Tadakichi from Azumanga Daioh)

Penicks

Quote from: deftones47 on Dec 17, 2013, 08:33 PM
(name is a reference to Mr. Tadakichi from Azumanga Daioh)

totally

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Eros TBA on Dec 10, 2013, 06:32 PM
I got one red bellied piranha and one African three clawed frog. Looking for some poison dart frogs, had two green-black but they ended up dying.

if you get the dart frog, are you going to sit by a window and dart random people and then watch them die?
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

DeftonesNZ

I've got a 4yr old Rottweiler

God

Freedomsoldier17

Another dog guy here, she's a real keeper. It's such a shame that's she's been limping lately, hope she gets better, especially since she's still a puppy..

large image warning

http://i.imgur.com/Y2OaPvO.jpg

devilinside

I have acquired 6 chickens that are now amazing pets. When I come home they remind me of compies the way they swarm me and beg for attention. They love baths and going on car rides. Not to mention they lay eggs about the size of avocados.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

blixa

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 06, 2014, 10:37 PM
I have acquired 6 chickens that are now amazing pets. When I come home they remind me of compies the way they swarm me and beg for attention. They love baths and going on car rides. Not to mention they lay eggs about the size of avocados.

i love chickens! they're so fucking adorable.

PaulBrown

I love fried chicken ;)

Auctus

We have a blue quaker named Presley. Sorry, no picture.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Aug 09, 2014, 02:47 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Aug 06, 2014, 10:37 PM

i love chickens! they're so fucking adorable.

Awwww! Chickens as pets does sound fucking adorable!

My mother told me this one time her dad bought her a baby chick for her birthday. The first night she had it she let it sleep with her in her bed. When she woke up the next morning, it was dead--she squashed it in her sleep. :(

devilinside

They are fabulous pets! Sadly two of them died due to people not keeping their fucking dogs contained. :( The dogs ate through the chicken wire and killed two,and two of our rabbits. The remaining quit laying for a few weeks from stress,but now they're getting back to normal. They're such sweet girls. :)

ANattyRat

I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Presa Canario named Loki.

RoyVPendleton

Lucky_Me

My parents' house is like a zoo, haha, not kidding. ;D

I have to cats from the animal shelter: Chez and Alice. (They were named after Chester Bennington and Alice Cooper.) Chez is a very ugly tortoiseshell something-something-Oriental cat with crossed eyes, a kinky tail, a pot belly and a moustache. She's ugly as sin, but the embodiment of kindness. Chez likes to wake me up in the morning, by cuddling with me in bed. <3 Or by just biting my nose. Le sigh. She's very talkative, though.

Alice is a smokey Maine Coon/Persian mix, who thinks she's a dog. She loves to 'help' around the house and follows my mum around when she's cooking, cleaning or gardening. She growls at bumblebees and she spreads her scent by doing the Harlem Shake. ::) Also, Alice is 'sexy and she knows it'. Little rock star, haha.

Then I've also got a red-fronted parakeet, or kakariki. And this is what they sound like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkuxcO6czo I couldn't believe it when I first heard him! ;)
He loves food and will probably eat anything. He's elderly by now, but he still mooches for anything he sees. This bird is a grumpy, old idiot, a bit like Abe Simpson. He hates absolutely everything and everyone, except for food.

We used to own a kitten with Down Syndrome, a tropical fresh water aquarium, another inbred idiot bird called Gonzo (she liked to pick my teeth and kiss me), a bunch of more cats, rabbits, Guinea pigs, a hamster and then I haven't even told you yet about my grandparents' livestock of when I was a child. Good times. :) Before we moved to another city, my old home was like a mix between the zoo and the Muppet Show. ;D
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.