Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Banning

Started by wanderlustRudd, Jan 03, 2014, 04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wanderlustRudd

Why can some users be banned so easily? just because some people complain of others, doesn't mean those people they are complaining about are really bad. some people just disagree with them a little too wholeheartedly.

why did you ban swerveCity ? you actually his poetry from him too, don't you think you should delete his art threads? I know I would hate to have my art up for people around the world to steal! least you could do is delete his threads too.

DeftonesNZ

I'm guessing this is Swerve considering this is the only post on this account which was set up just after he was banned,but anyway I can't speak for the mods for the exact reason but I feel he went against the intended purpose of this board as stated in the guidelines which says it's intended to be an open and free enviroment, many people have said they stopped coming as much because of the nature of his posts because everytime they posted something he didn't agree with he would post something condescending about the person themselves implying that he was superior and that they just were mentally incapable or seeing what he did ,and then he would hide behind a wall of ignorance thinking that his own opinion was the hard and fast truth and it made it a frustating and pointless exercise to post here anymore as it wasn't even a debate or discussion, I don't mind when someone doesn't agree with me but he would just go at the person directly instead of countering the original points they made even if the original post was a legitimate well formed argument which is a form of flaming, also in the forum guidelines, I just don't think it's good for the forums longetivity to have people like that,if people feel that even if they post an intelligent well written argument they're are going to be personally belittled they're not going to bother.

bright lights, big city

Wait how many Swerve's are there? Because thankfully SwerveCityUsa isn't banned.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

Good, I am glad SwervecityUSA wasn't banned. Though I personally find him to be a massive idiot, I don't think the reasons DeftonesNZ outlined above are ban-worthy actions. Maybe if this board was a support group for teenage bullying, I could see his controversial posts as being unacceptable. Fortunately though(despite its recent appearance), this isn't a bullying forum. It is a forum mainly dedicated to a band who have a sound and persona that hardly reflects the culture of sensitive faggotry that some of the more active mods seem to be cultivating.

God

Indeed this is a forum dedicated to jesus too! We all learn to forgive, because I teach the sheeps in that way, I am a good god and very lovely but I will burn in hell this fatass in the video bellow! bright lights dont worry he is lying!

1 in 3 Americans Deny Evolution! So what?!

bright lights, big city

The anal leakage that is SwerveCityUSA's posts is supported by me. The guy's a fucktard, but it got to a point where I was looking forward to seeing what he posted (especially in the NFL thread). We even had an on-going contest going to see who would be voluntarily banished from the board first.

And Hallelujah! Having God choose to join a Deftones forum is glorious. We are all heathens and need to learn to fear His wrath. Can I do e-confessions on this board? Does that work- will I be able to get into Heaven?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 15, 2014, 03:10 AM
Can I do e-confessions on this board? Does that work- will I be able to get into Heaven?

I know we're good friends and all, but damn I didn't think you were that eager to get into my pants! ;) :P

tarkil

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 24, 2014, 04:30 AM
Can I do e-confessions on this board? Does that work- will I be able to get into Heaven?

I know we're good friends and all, but damn I didn't think you were that eager to get into my pants! ;) :P

Ha !
That's a good one....    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

Bannable offense, right there.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 24, 2014, 04:09 PM

It was worth it!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 26, 2014, 01:19 AM

It was worth it!
So does this mean we're gonna cyber now

A/s/l

*gets banned*
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 26, 2014, 03:40 AM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 26, 2014, 01:19 AM

It was worth it!
So does this mean we're gonna cyber now

A/s/l

*gets banned*

*shows tits on Skype, doesn't get banned*