Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The 9th Deftones Album Thread.

Started by Inkblades, Jan 11, 2014, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

What's the fuck are YOU talking about ? Seriously it's totally useless.

Gaz

Quote from: Diplo on Mar 12, 2014, 09:10 PM

Jesus, calm down you goon.

III

Diplo

Quote from: Gaz on Mar 12, 2014, 10:41 PM
Quote from: Diplo on Mar 12, 2014, 09:10 PM

Jesus, calm down you goon.

You call me goon but it's you who talk about weight in the 9th deftones album, so once again it's totally useless.
And I was pretty calm at the time, don't take that to yourself, it's just I found that it's not really constructive.

Northcal

Quote from: cvthedrv on Mar 12, 2014, 07:34 PM
he's getting like a pig again, cause he recently got married, what the fuck are you expecting?
His wife to get fat ,not him!! chapo Guzman YoLA 4 sale chino

Crazylegs

tawny

Diplo

So the group is writing without Chino,  you think they will finish like 10-15 songs before that Chino comes back ? Cause if he returns after the writing process we can be sur that he will change a lot of think, add some song with two guitars but maybe it's chance to have more song written by Steph (more heavy songs).

Northcal

Steff needs to punk chino lil bitch ass already!!

play

Quote from: Law on Mar 12, 2014, 11:13 AM
Shame he's getting fat again.

and people wonder why chino hates sharing lungs.....

digital bath

Shame that some people here just talk about how fat he is, as if they were perfect.
And that they think the Deftones always have to act as they wish for, and woe they do something else.
Then they cry "they have sold themselves!"

You're just a bunch of bitches!
If you don't like the Deftones and Chino anymore, you better search for another band.

normsteez

Bring on the new album and tour.

Please, please, please, make the shows interesting by playing different tracks and not opening with DE and closing with SWORDs.
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

Gaz

Ha ha, some of you people are so uptight about what people say in regards to Chino. At the end of the day it's just a joke, and the more you bite at it, the funnier it is.

Dath

Quote from: Diplo on Mar 15, 2014, 02:34 PM
So the group is writing without Chino,  you think they will finish like 10-15 songs before that Chino comes back ? Cause if he returns after the writing process we can be sur that he will change a lot of think, add some song with two guitars but maybe it's chance to have more song written by Steph (more heavy songs).

I hope so. Not to say that I've been disappointed by a Deftones release, but IMO songwriting is Steph's forte, and I'd love to see him take point on it again.

Teknoman

Quote from: Dath on Mar 18, 2014, 12:10 AM
I hope so. Not to say that I've been disappointed by a Deftones release, but IMO songwriting is Steph's forte, and I'd love to see him take point on it again.

That's Eros! Steph did all the guitar work on that album, except for one song where Chino plays guitar too. IIRC

I make music too

Northcal

Quote from: Gaz on Mar 17, 2014, 09:23 PM
Ha ha, some of you people are so uptight about what people say in regards to Chino. At the end of the day it's just a joke, and the more you bite at it, the funnier it is.
props 2u