Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ people are people

Started by deftones47, Jan 15, 2014, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: downtownpony on Jan 16, 2014, 07:10 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
What the hell did i miss? This thread is enjoyable.
from what I can tell, Bright Lights is trying to convert a bunch of people to Christianity.
Haha yes this was news to me. Whatever, that's great though. I'm gonna go listen to some Behemoth now.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: people are people on Jan 16, 2014, 05:47 AM
but also quit of drinking.

NEVER!

Quote from: downtownpony on Jan 16, 2014, 07:10 PM
from what I can tell, Bright Lights is trying to convert a bunch of people to Christianity.

Hahaha!

chick de la lynch

Mark needs to start a cult or something with a Corgi as a mascot and a Simpsons quote as the group motto. Let's get this started!

bright lights, big city

"In your face, space coyote" comes to mind.

As does "Serenity now" from Seinfeld.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones47

Quote from: people are people on Jan 16, 2014, 05:49 AM
Quote from: deftones47 on Jan 15, 2014, 01:12 AM
I'm guessing you misunderstood my posts in the "word association" thread. I was just playing the game and trying to stay out of your argument against SwerveCityUSA when he said that the 'stand your ground' law is a devil concept. I am sorry if you misunderstood. I do not think you have Asperger's Syndrome, and even if you do, I respect that. The posts have been edited.

Once again, I'm sorry.

That's cool, Man. And I don't have asperger syndrome lol seriously. And I am fine with you bro, everything's cool with us.  ;)

Alright. Glad to hear it.

Also...

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
What the hell did i miss? This thread is enjoyable.

I honestly haven't checked this thread since I started it.

God

On a side note: the people commenting on this thread are automatically the people more sexy on the forum.
Now here's the truth:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. just saying. ( people are people is a Christian, also he is a fan of Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez ass)
BOB) I mean GOD).
Much love at my beloved and beautiful people. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
P.S: bright lights is a brand new bible thumping convert and a terrible liar.
Now let peace reign in the kingdoms of sharinglungs once again FTW. =)

A Weekly Reminder

DeftonesNZ

Fuck that gifs awesome,I wouldn't even be mad if a guy in Jesus costume straight denied me like that it's too glorious