Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

I know, I apologize for ask in public the links. I pledge for the cd + shirt access pass with my friend account, so I dont have direct access to the links and stuff. I'm really sorry. Thanks for your kindly, Knucklestones.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

buddyboy101

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jun 12, 2015, 04:15 PM
I'm all for downloading stuff that I can't obtain any other way

Agreed.  I have no problem with downloading live recordings or pro-shot footage if they aren't available for purchase elsewhere by the band.

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jun 12, 2015, 04:15 PM
but that being said I know the pledge is closed now

Not true, still 29 days left to pre-order: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/teamsleep

hockball26

Has anyone seen what the t-shirt or hoodie will look like?  Maybe I missed it.

DeftonesNZ

Must of opened it back up got an email saying it was closed and you couldn't pledge for a while, good they opened it again I was still seeing people really late to the party only just finding out TS was back.

Vesanic

YA BLUDY PIRATZ

digital bath

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jun 12, 2015, 07:17 PM

Not true, still 29 days left to pre-order: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/teamsleep

What's the name of the first song in the video? Just fell in love with it...
Edit: Found out by myself but thanks anyway :)

82IR@Q

I thought those of us who pledged were supposed to get it upon completion? No word about the video either. We get 2 "early" tracks to a live album that isn't the full recording.  Shit...

82IR@Q

"Read the fine print."~ Willy Wonka

fortysixand2

There's a 100+ gig bounty on what.cd for a FLAC rip of the CD that was given out at Woodstock Sessions. Just sayin.

mandrakelionel

Just realized that you can buy the pledge only tracks on Amazon, but at least they gave us pledgers a FLAC option.

Deadradio

Team Sleep: New Album project update: Exclusive Previously Unreleased Tracks - Week 1
Team Sleep posted a new update for New Album:

Exclusive Previously Unreleased Tracks - Week 1
We at Team Sleep want to thank all of our pledger's for their support and patience throughout this campaign. We promise it will be WELL worth the wait!!

In the meantime, we wanted to offer you guys some previously unreleased tracks as a way to say "thank you" for everything! Check them out and let us know what you think.

We'll be hitting you guys with 2-3 of these tracks every week until the release of the album, so be sure to continue checking in!

cvthedrv

we have had those demos for more than 10 years.

mandrakelionel

Was kind of disappointed when I realized they were identical in quality to the demos I already have. However, Michael Birnbaum just replied to many of us asking for FLACS that they will get FLACS for everything in time. Sounds good to me.

sharinglungs

Which songs are being released for the first 2-3?

buddyboy101

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jun 16, 2015, 12:59 AM

Mercedes, Kool Aid

mandrakelionel

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jun 16, 2015, 01:02 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Jun 16, 2015, 12:59 AM

Mercedes, Kool Aid

From the Broyhill Demos. .mp3 @160kbps but FLAC to come apparently  8)

def-arg2

Let's hope that mysterious The cure cover surfaces. I asked todd recently and he didn't even remember recording it, weird.

scatterbrain

Quote from: fortysixand2 on Jun 13, 2015, 08:52 PM
There's a 100+ gig bounty on what.cd for a FLAC rip of the CD that was given out at Woodstock Sessions. Just sayin.
That 100 gig's be from me, really surprised it's not here at all yet.
im me and thats all ill ever be

Martin

Death By Plane, Let's Go (what's now called 'Antwon') and Cambodia are now up for download on Pledgemusic.

cvthedrv

nothing rare until todays :/