Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi man

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 07, 2015, 09:42 PM
I think T&C is a unheard demo, don't think it was played at woodstock sessions at least not the audience recording but it may be on CD they got, it's basically an instrumental track about 3 min long with two guitars interplaying I'm guessing it's Chino and Todd doing the playing.

Yes t&c and no were the the only new tracks on Woodstock CD that no ones heard before.

Inkblades

You know what would be cool for the new material? An EP/sampler in the fall, and then a full length in 2016. Crosses already did the multiple EP thing, so I hope TS doesn't follow that model.

buddyboy101

From Chris Macias:

Deftones + Team Sleep fans take note: Plans are underway for Team Sleep to perform as a three-piece this weekend in Oregon (Chino Moreno + Todd Wilkinson + Chuck Doom). More info. TBA \m/

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

E-Money

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 09, 2015, 07:39 PM
From Chris Macias:

Deftones + Team Sleep fans take note: Plans are underway for Team Sleep to perform as a three-piece this weekend in Oregon (Chino Moreno + Todd Wilkinson + Chuck Doom). More info. TBA \m/

Very cool!

luisch

Whole the record is beautiful. The band sound so amazing. They're on the right spot.

http://www.rutarock.com/2015/07/escucha-el-primer-trabajo-en-10-anos-de-team-sleep-con-woodstock-sessions-vol-4/
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

ANattyRat

Really beautiful, it's cool that they're performing them after so long, it's like a new interpretation of their music, very cool to listen to. And Chino's voice is sounding great. Also I love that scream he does during Your Skull is Red.

Shadow46/2

Skull is Red is so damn beautiful. Princeton Review is another highlight.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

kurtone

It's up on Itunes if anyone was planning on purchasing from there

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Jul 10, 2015, 03:12 AM

Princeton review sounds great with just Chino

Shadow46/2

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 10, 2015, 03:21 AM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Jul 10, 2015, 03:12 AM

Princeton review sounds great with just Chino
No doubt. I love Rob Crow (huge Pinback fan), but Chino's take definitely has more passion in it. And the simpler arrangement really helps. The original version just had too many distracting effects thrown in for my taste, especially near the end.

On the complain train, I do wish No and Death By Plane were like twice as long. But oh well.

plagasx

I don't understand why they couldn't have just thrown "New Guitar" in there since they did play it live........  :(

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: plagasx on Jul 10, 2015, 03:58 AM
I don't understand why they couldn't have just thrown "New Guitar" in there since they did play it live........  :(
Yeah that's what bothers me, they're obviously holding it back for the eps or lp with all new stuff, still they could have given us one of those songs we all want to hear, atleast one track like new guitar or fen fen and the other live only recordings.

Teknoman

I was dissapointed about No, its such an amazing tune I cant believe they didnt make a longer version with vocals and more instrumental arrengements :(

I wanted more of that song, I wanted something as epic and dreamy as Natalie Portman... But hope dies last and maybe we will include a longer version on the EP/LP.

I make music too

White Wrist

Princeton review is awesome!

therealdaebat

Man, this album rocks so hard. Can't stop listening. Chino sounding good live is not something I'm used to :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

cvthedrv

fuck, i wanted to hear it on vinyl but i really dont know how long it will last to arrive :(

nicklav

This sounds really fucking good. Only hiccup for me is Death by Plane, but that's because the original just can't be touched.