Ever (Foreign Flag) Steam
Download

These links are dead by the way.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

deftfan

any info when they will release all of videos from WOODSTOCK SESSIONS ? I'm still waiting...

deftfan

Team Sleep live at Guitar Center's 27th Annual Drum-Off Finals 2016
January 14-16, 2016, at Club Nokia in Los Angeles

Photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1117388934947542.1073741841.1076065609079875&type=1&l=f4b7456000
Videos:
https://www.facebook.com/defzonesite/videos/1117445654941870/

therealdaebat

Quote from: deftfan on Jan 18, 2016, 05:17 AM
Team Sleep live at Guitar Center's 27th Annual Drum-Off Finals 2016
January 14-16, 2016, at Club Nokia in Los Angeles

Photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1117388934947542.1073741841.1076065609079875&type=1&l=f4b7456000
Videos:
https://www.facebook.com/defzonesite/videos/1117445654941870/

Wow, I didn't even realize they were doing this. Thanks for sharing!
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

cvthedrv

kind of fucking dissapointed with all this pledge bullshit, i found the team sleep woodstock vinyl here in my fucking country for half of the prize that i paid for.

nicklav

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 19, 2016, 06:58 AM
kind of fucking dissapointed with all this pledge bullshit, i found the team sleep woodstock vinyl here in my fucking country for half of the prize that i paid for.

Yeah, that campaign was really bad. Over promised and under delivered .

DeftonesNZ

Yeah I felt like the whole thing was misrepresented abit, like what the album you were going was and who was actually running it, alot of people like me were under the impression it was the new studio album and we were pledging to teamsleep, where as we were getting a live album and pledging to the woodstock sessions people, and then the execution was horrible I could have got the cd weeks before I actually got it for the same price or less.

Val

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 19, 2016, 06:58 AM

That entire ordeal was completely unprofessional and ridiculous.

Vinyl was advertised as being LIMITED 180g specifically. The ship date for the vinyl got pushed back to 9/22. Orders were getting shipped secretly in mid-October with no tracking number and no updates. I contacted Pledge a few weeks after they really started shipping out to get a refund since I had still not received mine (like others). They waited to respond to me after it shows up, then sending me a tracking number; saying wait on another update since you're unhappy or we can refund you (if unopened).

The record was not 180g. It was more like 120g and sound quality wasn't great. So along with false advertisement they had prior knowledge but with held information.

"We expected it sooner, but even by the most optimistic expectations, we could have warned you and told you that our manufacturer was unable to provide 180g vinyl."

That same update says to send it back to Woodstock on your own dime if its unopened and they'll refund you. Needless to say Pledge Music did nothing to step in and hold WS accountable for their actions. They wont refund even if you opened your record to make sure it was as advertised.

This is all on top of the fact that the record for pledgers wasnt actually limited and could be had for more than half the price including shipping on Amazon.

So basically anyone that paid postage or ordered the record outside the US got royally screwed. The entire pledge page is full of other stories too. The entire thing was a nightmare. More or less the responsibility was on Woodstock and Teamsleep but Pledge Music did absolutely nothing as a mediator to make sure it ran smoothly even after being contacted by a majority of pledgers.

Penicks

never do crowdfunding, ever

therealdaebat

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 19, 2016, 10:25 AM

Black Moth Super Rainbow's crowd funding was amazing. I paid $75, got this mask http://i.imgur.com/LGz7RLol.jpg plus a limited pressing of the vinyl + thumb drive with music video, the scraped album they wrote, and the full album in mp3 and flac format. I was very impressed but apparently they sold so many that it was hell trying to meet the deadlines.

That said, I agree with you guys on the crowdfunding shit. I thought I was putting money towards their studio album and the fact that I got the music a month after it had released on the internet was pretty annoying. Wouldn't have done it if I knew all of this. The good news is that the Woodstock sessions turned out to be really awesome. I'm just wondering why we haven't seen the full show get released yet...
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

plagasx

Sooo....... Are we getting those bloody woodstock session videos or what???? jesus christ, they said we would even get something new by end of last year and nothing...

cvthedrv

hate the entire woodstock shit, to me, and maybe just to me, ts comeback were very dissapointing.

E-Money

I really enjoyed the music from the sessions but god damn that pledge shit was such bullshit. What a piece of shit operation. And yes we are still waiting on the videos. My vinyl came so late . Pathetic.

Martin

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 19, 2016, 10:25 AM

The Team Sleep campaign was a mess. I pledged for a new studio album, on a CD and got a live recording, only digital. Did get the t-shirt though.

Anyway, that doesn't meen the whole concept of crowdfunding in general is bad; there are way, way, way more examples of all kinds of products being crowdfunded and released to full satisfaction.
And personally, I've had great experiences using the Pledgemusic platform. The campaigns the British band Earthtone9 were so, so great to be a part of.
Don't hate :)

pelican fly

Was totally let down by this.

plagasx

Any word on what they're planning on doing now? I mean, they haven't said anything about the new album or finished releasing the session videos since Jan.... I swear, if we get another Palms or Crosses album before a TS one I will be pissed.

Inkblades

Chino has said that they have a lot of finished instrumental music and it's now a matter of him writing and recording vocals for it.

Reichward

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 10, 2016, 04:17 AM
Chino has said that they have a lot of finished instrumental music and it's now a matter of him writing and recording vocals for it.
Didn't he say that about Crosses? I could swear it was for Crosses, unless it was said for both bands.

E-Money

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 10, 2016, 01:40 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 10, 2016, 04:17 AM
Didn't he say that about Crosses? I could swear it was for Crosses, unless it was said for both bands.

Pretty sure that was team sleep. Looks like crosses is just maybe starting to make some more music. But ts has a lot of music finished and is just waiting on Chino.

TheyCallMeP

I can't wait for a second LP from Team Sleep. Todd Wilkinson has his own style, I love it. That, more than anything, defines their sound for me.